• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohNOitsRO

22176506.jpg

No man I mean it like... EVERY CHANCE HE GETS he has to thank god or mention it in some way.. That doesn't get tiring for anyone else? It feels just like bullshit especially with this dude having 6 kids with 4 wives lmao.. I guess he's on the right path actually now that I think about it

Does anyone else get really tired of hearing any religious bullshit come out of rays mouth? His empowering way of delivering any kind of speech (cause whenever ray talks its a goddamn speech) is just akin to a reverend and that shit gets annoying REAL fast in sports.. Keep that shit out IMO..

"GOD IS GOOD GOD IS GREAT GOD IS AMAZING LOOK AT ME LITTLE ETHIOPIAN AND SYRIAN CHILDREN! IM GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL THEN TO DISNEY LOOK HOW AMAZING GOD IS!

For God Said: Psalms BS 73: For thou shalt not eat swine, rather let its glorious form pierce through the heavenly lights at bank stadium, AND GUIDE THEE TO THE PROMISED LAND: A land of overpriced suds, and purple ticket stubs; a land of stale corn, for the new young and old"

I'm probably in the minority here but FUCK, Ray Lewis would be so much more tolerable if he didn't have to spit his religious propaganda every time a camera turns his way

The only reason it bothers me is because he's washed up and is practically the last reason the Rats are in the Super Bowl.

Does anyone else get really tired of hearing any religious bullshit come out of rays mouth? His empowering way of delivering any kind of speech (cause whenever ray talks its a goddamn speech) is just akin to a reverend and that shit gets annoying REAL fast in sports.. Keep that shit out IMO..

"GOD IS GOOD GOD IS GREAT GOD IS AMAZING LOOK AT ME LITTLE ETHIOPIAN AND SYRIAN CHILDREN! IM GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL THEN TO DISNEY LOOK HOW AMAZING GOD IS!

For God Said: Psalms BS 73: For thou shalt not eat swine, rather let its glorious form pierce through the heavenly lights at bank stadium, AND GUIDE THEE TO THE PROMISED LAND: A land of overpriced suds, and purple ticket stubs; a land of stale corn, for the new young and old"

I'm probably in the minority here but FUCK, Ray Lewis would be so much more tolerable if he didn't have to spit his religious propaganda every time a camera turns his way

You should tell him that to his face.

eznark

Banned
No I'm not so way to jump the gun there buddy, I'm saying it in relation to ray Lewis.. He is christian isn't he?

Edit: I was being sarcastic with this btw, but it went right over some of you guys heads.. Nice

Clearly too smart for this thread.

No man I mean it like... EVERY CHANCE HE GETS he has to thank god or mention it in some way.. That doesn't get tiring for anyone else? It feels just like bullshit especially with this dude having 6 kids with 4 wives lmao.. I guess he's on the right path actually now that I think about it

First off, get it right: 6 kids with 4 WOMEN, not wives. Second, if you have a problem with athletes thanking God, you better stop watching sports, because they're going to drive you crazy.

Lastly, read this: 5 CommonMisconceptions About the Ray Lewis Murder Trial

Let he without sin cast the first stone. Who among us hasn't had a good friend murder someone (in self-defense, of course) while we were innocently standing by?

ohNOitsRO

First off, get it right: 6 kids with 4 WOMEN, not wives. Second, if you have a problem with athletes thanking God, you better stop watching sports, because they're going to drive you crazy.

Lastly, read this: 5 CommonMisconceptions About the Ray Lewis Murder Trial

Let he without sin cast the first stone. Who among us hasn't had a good friend murder someone while we were innocently standing by?

Wives, women my bad on the typo but it doesn't change much honestly..

And I'm all down for thanking god and whatnot, I don't have a problem with that, I have a problem with how often it happens with ray Lewis

"So that missed interception in the 3rd quarter, can you tell us more of what happened there?

Simple, the god of will at that moment in time was not enough to force my hands tightly around the ball"

It seems that EVERY sentence is religious talk with him, and that's why I have a problem with it.. Wouldn't you guys want to hear about what actually went on in the game?

"So that missed interception in the 3rd quarter, can you tell us more of what happened there?

Simple, the god of will at that moment in time was not enough to force my hands tightly around the ball"

Sounds like a valid statement to me. Don't be sad that the Lord has forsaken your franchise.

I love how this thread died. Just like the MLB thread when the WS was set. This is why I say the Bay Area isn't full large market, not enough bandwagoners across the country!!!

jakncoke

Banned
I love how this thread died. Just like the MLB thread when the WS was set. This is why I say the Bay Area isn't full large market, not enough bandwagoners across the country!!!

I bet this thread will still be approaching 6-7k posts before the Super Bowl even starts and finished with 12-13k at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom