• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Guess the coin toss on Sunday and win a free Papa John's pizza: CLICK HERE

Basically, here's a free pizza if you have two email accounts.

lDzbfZLh.jpg

Nonsense. Harbs is all about expressing himself, you just have to do it in the most childish, douchiest, most immature way possible.

are you still mad at him? you guys beat us up in seattle! you should be proud of that! it's almost like you won the superbowl that night. meanwhile we'll have to settle for actually playing in the superbowl :(

Sanjuro

Me too. I'm always back during the fall, and I'm getting real sick of only getting to see the O's play in Oakland, because that stadium is pure shit.

Only downside is there really is only one main walkable street there though. Once you are about to get stabbed, you can take a ferry to the historical downtown area for a pint or two.

A few years later I was on a road trip and decided to take the scenic route through Baltimore...I saw things...

Baltimore has the best crabs, heroin, and VD in the world. What does SF have? Some shitty hills, bread bowls, and hipsters.

the only compliment i can ever give to baltimore is that the wire was filmed there. but as the old saying goes, if you want to start a show that takes place in an absolute god forsaken dump then go to baltimore and film there.

Yeah right. You just "accidentally" joined the Pats bandwagon....

Yet you support Falcons/Jags/Pats/Niners. At least Im not a wishy washy slut, Oilers/Texans for life yo!

I never even liked the Falcons,Jags or Niners.I feel disrespected by these false squickening accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom