• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I see a week without football makes NFLGAF go full on crazy.

But pick for the game:

SF-24
Baltimore-14

Ray Lewis can go suck a big fat bag of dicks in retirement.

Exactly. Only hipster trash refer to it as mission style. It's a fucking burrito. "Mission style" = "American football"

You don't have to specify when it's a normal southwest/mexican burrito, because those have existed forever. The only way mission style = american football is if euro soccer is a normal burrito. But even then the mexican one has been around 50x longer, your analogy is dumb and you are wrong. Mission style burritos are a more specific thing and aren't enough of a staple yet to take the common name from the mexican burrito.

-Chef Drizzler

Who the hell eats chain pizza anyway?

Who the hell says no to free pizza?

cdyhybrid

Nygvl4O.jpg

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/20130127_Isle_nightclub_owner_charged_in_alleged_assault_on_NFL_player.html?id=188627631

Nightclub owner Michael Miske Jr. has been charged in connection with an alleged assault on Washington Redskins tackle Trent Williams on Friday.

According to police, Miske struck Williams, who was in Hawaii for today’s Pro Bowl, in the head with a dangerous instrument, reportedly a Champagne bottle, during an altercation. The incident took place at Miske’s M Nightlife nightclub at Restaurant Row.

http://i.imgur.com/Nygvl4O.jpg[/IMG

[URL="http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/20130127_Isle_nightclub_owner_charged_in_alleged_assault_on_NFL_player.html?id=188627631"]http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/20130127_Isle_nightclub_owner_charged_in_alleged_assault_on_NFL_player.html?id=188627631[/URL][/QUOTE]

You missed the taser.

Fox318

You don't have to specify when it's a normal southwest/mexican burrito, because those have existed forever. The only way mission style = american football is if euro soccer is a normal burrito. But even then the mexican one has been around 50x longer, your analogy is dumb and you are wrong. Mission style burritos are a more specific thing and aren't enough of a staple yet to take the common name from the mexican burrito.

-Chef Drizzler

Who the hell says no to free pizza?

papa jons aint pizza

i saw the ravens little high school pep rally video. fucking hilarious.

worstbaugh: and for those that wont be in new orleans.... you'll be in our hearts, i promise! you'll be there with us!

ray lewis: we're not going to new orleans for nothing else but to bring back another ring (so they are going to new orleans to lose)

so fucking corny. now look at the niners. all business homey. aint no pep rallies, aint no jive talkin gobble gobble. niners are here win the superbowl. ravens come off like a high school team with all the melodrama and pep rallies

i saw the ravens little high school pep rally video. fucking hilarious.

worstbaugh: and for those that wont be in new orleans.... you'll be in our hearts, i promise! you'll be there with us!

ray lewis: we're not going to new orleans for nothing else but to bring back another ring (so they are going to new orleans to lose)

so fucking corny. now look at the niners. all business homey. aint no pep rallies, aint no jive talkin gobble gobble. niners are here win the superbowl. ravens come off like a high school team with all the melodrama and pep rallies

Ravens wore suits, Niners wore tees....so much class.

And as for the rally, look how Baltimore gets up for their team, while SF does nothing. It says everything about the fanbases.

Ravens wore suits, Niners wore tees....so much class.

And as for the rally, look how Baltimore gets up for their team, while SF does nothing. It says everything about the fanbases.

Lol our fans aren't happy to get to the Super Bowl. We expect to win. But you'll see that celebration up close and personal very soon

Ps

Lololololllllllll suits. You're like mike nolan

i wonder if princess ray lewis is going to be introduced and do her little dance before the game starts. most teams just come out as a team but did you hear? ITS RAYS LAST RIDE!

Lol our fans aren't happy to get to the Super Bowl. We expect to win. But you'll see that celebration up close and personal

Niners fans are half ass, which I've seen since I moved here. SF is generally apathetic as shit about all sports until after a championship. Saw that with the Giants, won't be seeing it with the Niners.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Gotta be honest, Flacco made a promise and lived up to it so far. I mean, if he fucks up Sunday, then he's going straight to the CFL, but still.

i wonder if princess ray lewis is going to be introduced and do her little dance before the game starts. most teams just come out as a team but did you hear? ITS RAYS LAST RIDE!

Do you really wonder that? Of course he's going to dance.

Gotta be honest, Flacco made a promise and lived up to it so far. I mean, if he fucks up Sunday, then he's going straight to the CFL, but still.

I hope you're right.

Niners fans are half ass, which I've seen since I moved here. SF is generally apathetic as shit about all sports until after a championship. Saw that with the Giants, won't be seeing it with the Niners.

motherfucker we've sold out every home game since 1974. have the zombie browns (the new name i just gave to your pathetic franchise) even sold out all of their home games since they've been in baltimore?

motherfucker we've sold out every home game since 1974. have the zombie browns (the new name i just gave to your pathetic franchise) even sold out all of their home games since they've been in baltimore?

Every home game since we've existed!

And I've been to Niner games, they "sell out" like the Red Sox "sell out"

Every home game since we've existed!

And I've been to Niner games, they "sell out" like the Red Sox "sell out"

meh, at least we didn't have to steal our franchise from another city and parade it around like its new. when you get right down to it, you guys are just the corpse of the cleveland browns. so in a way, you are actually much worse than the browns

Tom Penny

Interesting Joe Flacco news

“I’m told his camp believes he is playing better than Peyton Manning,” Rapoport said, referring to the NFL MVP favorite and future Hall of Famer, who pulls in $19.2 million a year. “Expect them to shoot higher than that.” It’s expected that the Ravens and Flacco will resume contract deliberations immediately after Sunday’s Super Bowl.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Only if he brings home a ring. If not, we're fucked for five years. His contract will cripple us.

He's been improving. He's not a Manning or Brady, but signs point to him being above average. His playoff stats so far are exactly what you want from a QB. You're too hard on unibrow.

blarry once we beat you in the superbowl you can thank the 49ers for keeping that flacco contract down. oh you'll still horrible overpay him and will probably cripple your franchise for years to come, but you can rest easy knowing that he didn't swindle you for as much as he could have

blarry once we beat you in the superbowl you can thank the 49ers for keeping that flacco contract down. oh you'll still horrible overpay him and will probably cripple your franchise for years to come, but you can rest easy knowing that he didn't swindle you for as much as he could have

I've thought about that, and yes, that is the only good thing about a loss.

Side note: This is by far the best Superbowl of the last ten years, FMT, agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom