• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no promise to start. Pete's whole M.O. is competition every day. He knew what he was getting into.

harbs MO is competition every day. cheatin' petes is he puts in his favorite player and nothing can change his mind. that's why the seachickens failed this year. wussle just didn't have what it took to beat the falcons. flynn would have won that game but CP is too headstrong

cdyhybrid

harbs MO is competition every day. cheatin' petes is he puts in his favorite player and nothing can change his mind. that's why the seachickens failed this year. wussle just didn't have what it took to beat the falcons. flynn would have won that game but CP is too headstrong

Harbs' MO is backstabbing the heart and soul of the franchise he works for. Pete cares about his players while also building a winning team. Harbs will be done when his current talent ages and retires because he doesn't understand that there's more to coaching than throwing your players out when they get hurt.

Huge fan of the Wilson pick. Irvin was a huge reach and Chancellor and Browner would be in the CFL if they didn't have their dope or if the league called illegal contact

Chancellor is fine. He fits Pete's system and does his job. Browner gets hated for actually playing physical on D. The league is in a sad state when physical defensive play is vilified.

Harbs' MO is backstabbing the heart and soul of the franchise he works for. Pete cares about his players while also building a winning team. Harbs will be done when his current talent ages and retires because he doesn't understand that there's more to coaching than throwing your players out when they get hurt.

that's why cheatin' pete has always been a loser and will always be a loser. he makes things too personal. the 49ers hired jim harbaugh to win games and that's what he's doing. he doesn't care whose feelings he hurts or what media outlet is outraged by his decisions. all that matters is winning.

as cheatin' pete has proven throughout his coaching career, he doesn't really care about winning!

cdyhybrid

that's why cheatin' pete has always been a loser and will always be a loser. he makes things too personal. the 49ers hired jim harbaugh to win games and that's what he's doing. he doesn't care whose feelings he hurts or what media outlet is outraged by his decisions. all that matters is winning.

as cheatin' pete has proven throughout his coaching career, he doesn't really care about winning!

Other than the greatest dynasty in college football in the last 15 years?

Harbs is just a flash in the pan winning with someone else's players. He should go back to Stanford, he actually earned it there. He'll be doing MNF in 5 years with Gruden.

squicken

Not even Lombardi believed this. It's the most important thing, but your owner believes like his uncle did. Win with class. Rapists and murderers on a team doesn't seem like it would be that enjoyable

cdyhybrid

Not even Lombardi believed this. It's the most important thing, but your owner believes like his uncle did. Win with class. Rapists and murderers on a team doesn't seem like it would be that enjoyable

Luckily for them, those guys are in the stands, not on the field (other than Criminaltree of course). They have lesser criminals on the team.

Doomsayer

He shoves a guy legally during the play and the guy gets salty and charges him after the whistle. Are you saying he shouldn't defend himself?

I thought San Fran was better than this. No wonder Bam Bam nearly killed Vernon Davis on the field, your team and fanbase are soft!

How was that legal? Just curious as to how you can call that legal. He was like 20+ yards downfield?

Luckily for them, those guys are in the stands, not on the field (other than Criminaltree of course). They have lesser criminals on the team.

Oh, you're one of those fans. Keep up the good fight, bro.

squicken

How was that legal? Just curious as to how you can call that legal. He was like 20+ yards downfield?

it wasn't. browner got fined. no idea why he wasn't suspended, but my guess is that jennings threw a punch which also should have drawn a suspension, and the league wanted that game to go away

cdyhybrid

Cheatin' Petes NFL: If you ain't cheatin' you ain't trying. Also, HGH.

You can do better than that. I believe in you.

it wasn't. browner got fined. no idea why he wasn't suspended, but my guess is that jennings threw a punch which also should have drawn a suspension, and the league wanted that game to go away

Wait for the spin...

What spin? He got fined less than another guy did for wearing his socks wrong. That tells you all you need to know. The league is soft so they had to do something to protect the innocent viewers from that terrible violence.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Rotoworld Football ‏@Rotoworld_FB
Jets have explored idea of JaMarcus Russell
Yes, please! That clown car is gonna explode.

Wc2Hnke.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
JaMarcus Russell to the Jets...

OH LAWD!

ikVWd2Z5vesp5.gif

Mother of God this needs to happen...

iKJ5gk7VAyEvG.gif

How is this possible?

NFL gaf, this might seem like a stupid question but can anyone tell me around what time sunday's game will actually end in EST ? i got invited to a superbowl party by this girl i am trying to hook up with but i wanna make sure if i can get a ride home back after the game is finished..

Oh and how does this american football thing works anyways ? pardon my ignorance i am not an american

Thanks !

NFL gaf, this might seem like a stupid question but can anyone tell me around what time sunday's game will actually end in EST ? i got invited to a superbowl party by this girl i am trying to hook up with but i wanna make sure if i can get a ride home back after the game is finished..

Oh and how does this american football thing works anyways ? pardon my ignorance i am not an american

Thanks !
Well the game will probably start around 7:00 P.M. EST because of all the pre-game bullshit with past Super Bowl players. Then you gotta factor in Rihanna's lip-sync performance and the long ass commercials. You'll probably be out of there with the girl around 11:30 or close to 12. It depends on how badly Ray Lewis destroys people basically.

JCizzle

Harbs is just a flash in the pan winning with someone else's players. He should go back to Stanford, he actually earned it there. He'll be doing MNF in 5 years with Gruden.

That 'dynasty' was fueled by PEDs and illegal payments. In fact, it never actually existed in the eyes of the NCAA!

Wes

venison crêpe
Kind of coming around to the idea of Smith in Cleveland. We have cap space and as long as it doesn't blow our chances of getting a CB, FS and LB in Free Agency then why not.

There's going to be a competition whatever happens.

Wrayfield

Thanks !

If you're in Europe, you will get home in time for breakfast.

Wrayfield

Oh, you're one of those fans. Keep up the good fight, bro.

If it was a run play, it was legal. It looked like a pass play, so yeah, it's a penalty (don't remember that particular play from the game). Nothing that horrible though.
I will take such physical play any time over one of the typical unpunished Brady tantrums and flag demanding. One is entertaining, the other ruins the sport.

Striker

i actually think he is a good fit for cleveland and KC. i think they can both run and both have good defenses
I hope the Chud/Norv duo decide this Browns offense should be more run heavy, rather than what they became in Carolina. They re-signed Williams one year, next year they sign Mike Tolbert, and they still had Stewart, yet Cam's getting the rock seemingly as much when they do call a run play. Of course we know about Andy Reid and running the ball. I hope for KC fans sake they commit to Charles as much as possible.

eznark

Banned
heh, i was talking about the JaMarcus stuff. If anything it means they will bring him into camp and let him compete for a spot on the practice squad, why would that upset anyone?

Bunch of Florio's in here.

heh, i was talking about the JaMarcus stuff. If anything it means they will bring him into camp and let him compete for a spot on the practice squad, why would that upset anyone?

I don't believe that they will even sign him for training camp, but that doesn't mean I don't want to believe. I WANT TO BELIEVE!

Wrayfield

You must admit, it would make for great cinema. Sanchez and Russell competing for the starting job (not that I think Russell is in 3rd stringer shape right now). Screw that, whilst at it, why not coax Favre out of retirement and have a three QB competition? Fuck, keep Tebow in the mix, too!

eznark

Banned
You must admit, it would make for great cinema. Sanchez and Russell competing for the starting job (not that I think Russell is in 3rd stringer shape right now). Screw that, whilst at it, why not coax Favre out of retirement and have a three QB competition? Fuck, keep Tebow in the mix, too!

It would make for great headlines for ESPN to make up and you clowns to buy into, yes. I guess that's good cinema?

Dragon

Banned

It's hilarious. Sure it won't mean anything in the end, but it's just continuing the Jets way of being stupid. Now if they trade Revis then they're the biggest idiots on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom