• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
jamarcus%20russell%201.jpg

JaMarcus%20Russell%202.jpg

The 2 last known images of the Future Jet QB, JaMarcus Drank Russell

bluemax

Banned
that's why cheatin' pete has always been a loser and will always be a loser. he makes things too personal. the 49ers hired jim harbaugh to win games and that's what he's doing. he doesn't care whose feelings he hurts or what media outlet is outraged by his decisions. all that matters is winning.

as cheatin' pete has proven throughout his coaching career, he doesn't really care about winning!

Pete won more conference and mythical national championships than Harbaugh won bowl games. Lets not act like Harbaugh is some proven champion.

Pete won more conference and mythical national championships than Harbaugh won bowl games. Lets not act like Harbaugh is some proven champion.

He has no legitimate titles and you know that

Ps

Harbaugh has already done more in 2 years in the NFL than CP has done in 10 years or however many years he has coached

heh, i was talking about the JaMarcus stuff. If anything it means they will bring him into camp and let him compete for a spot on the practice squad, why would that upset anyone?

Bunch of Florio's in here.
I just enjoy seeing the evolutions Fox's emotions

Sanjuro

Flacco on playing in the Super Bowl in NJ next year.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...more-ravens-rips-plan-play-2014-super-bowl-nj

Joe Flacco said:
"I think it's retarded. I probably shouldn't say that. I think it's stupid," he told reporters after the Ravens arrived in New Orleans for Sunday's Super Bowl. "If you want a Super Bowl, put a retractable dome on your stadium. Then you can get one. "Other than that I don't really like the idea. I don't think people would react very well to it, or be glad to play anybody in that kind of weather," he said.

What a dope.

Sanjuro

Sadly Matt Patricia and the cornerbacks on the Pats are bigger dopes. The guy torches them.

It's not going to be a great 'event' but I'm hoping for a great football game. So fuck Flacco and his Peyton money.

Being a dope isn't a skill based trait. I don't mind Flacco on the field, but Flacco with a microphone is another thing.

Dragon

Banned
Being a dope isn't a skill based trait. I don't mind Flacco on the field, but Flacco with a microphone is another thing.

Unfortunately it's the Pats fault that we've inflicted Flacco behind the mic on the biggest stage in football. Thank God I was so drunk I don't remember the second half that well.

bluemax

Banned
He has no legitimate titles and you know that

Ps

Harbaugh has already done more in 2 years in the NFL than CP has done in 10 years or however many years he has coached

Only one title was taken away and USC was the better team on the field that day by a large margin. Given that the sanctions weren't for cheating the title still counts in my mind.

But again how many out right conference titles did Harbs have? How many MNC appearances did he have?

If he wins the Super Bowl I will respect him but right now the guys resume is lacking.

Only one title was taken away and USC was the better team on the field that day by a large margin. Given that the sanctions weren't for cheating the title still counts in my mind.

But again how many out right conference titles did Harbs have? How many MNC appearances did he have?

If he wins the Super Bowl I will respect him but right now the guys resume is lacking.

Harbs has more legitimate bcs wins than Cheatin Pete!

And as I said, harbs could retire today and would be more of an accomplished NFL coach than Cheatin Pete is or will ever be!

jakncoke

Banned
It's hilarious. Sure it won't mean anything in the end, but it's just continuing the Jets way of being stupid. Now if they trade Revis then they're the biggest idiots on the planet.

How do you figure? They wont be able to afford his new contract nor does he deserve that much money and they cant franchise tag him. So why not get something out of him, its not like they'll be competing for anything next year.

LevelNth

Banned
So how much of Flacco's new contract should be directly forwarded to Rahim Moore for that still insanely laughable play at the end of the game against the Broncos?

I say 25%, and even more if the Ravens are stupid enough to pay him $20m/year.

s7evn

Harbs has more legitimate bcs wins than Cheatin Pete!

And as I said, harbs could retire today and would be more of an accomplished NFL coach than Cheatin Pete is or will ever be!

Look what happens when you inherit a team with talent and then are able to use that talent. Let's not talk about the 49ers as some terrible team before he got there, they had coaching issues and he solved that. They've been rebuilding for a decade or more and it shows with the talent they now have. Most coaches should be successful with that roster, though I'll give his QB friendly system credit for keeping the offense going last year with Smith.

xnipx

Does anybody actually disagree with him?? The last cold Super Bowl I remember was Detroit and they had a dome and people were still complaining.

Sanjuro

Does anybody actually disagree with him?? The last cold Super Bowl I remember was Detroit and they had a dome and people were still complaining.

I like cold weather football and I would probably guess most die-hard football fans do as well.

Look what happens when you inherit a team with talent and then are able to use that talent. Let's not talk about the 49ers as some terrible team before he got there, they had coaching issues and he solved that. They've been rebuilding for a decade or more and it shows with the talent they now have. Most coaches should be successful with that roster, though I'll give his QB friendly system credit for keeping the offense going last year with Smith.

Cheatin Pete literally inherited a Super Bowl team and made them drastically worse. Suck harbaughs dick NOW!

Wrayfield

I thought using "retarded" is frowned upon? Surely, he will follow up with saying he didn't mean to hurt the feelings of disabled people.

knicks

The questions they are asking Colin Kapernick right now are so fucking absurd. I can't believe it. The media is absolutely ridiculous.

LevelNth

Banned
Moss just said he wants to play another season. I hope the niners resign him. He's been huge for us
He took hard flak prior to the year about how he'd be a locker room cancer and hurt the team, and he's been nothing but cool and legit with his role and has helped the young receivers develop.

Guy deserves this new shot at a ring.

xnipx

I like cold weather football and I would probably guess most die-hard football fans do as well.

Yeah fuck casual fans, useless twats.

Die hard fans don't spend $3-8,000 for a ticket to the Super Bowl tho. We're not talking about just any game. The Super Bowl isn't just about the game on the field but the week leading up to it as well as the conditions for the fans to sit in on Super Bowl Sunday. If the weather messes that up you bet they have a right to complain.

jakncoke

Banned
Die hard fans don't spend $3-8,000 for a ticket to the Super Bowl tho. We're not talking about just any game. The Super Bowl isn't just about the game on the field but the week leading up to it as well as the conditions for the fans to sit in on Super Bowl Sunday. If the weather messes that up you bet they have a right to complain.

Fuck them still. I say we ban casual fans and become super insular!

Wrayfield

Yeah, even footballsoccer pussies are playing in winter and fans are watching. Not sure it's economically the greatest decision for all cities, but MetLife stadium should be full regardless of weather and NYC is great in winter (imo, I'm biased, I love the place).

Dragon

Banned
I thought using "retarded" is frowned upon? Surely, he will follow up with saying he didn't mean to hurt the feelings of disabled people.

It's not politically correct, that's for certain.

matt-dillon-something-about-mary-horse-teeth.jpg

How do you figure? They wont be able to afford his new contract nor does he deserve that much money and they cant franchise tag him. So why not get something out of him, its not like they'll be competing for anything next year.

I don't think they can afford to tank a season with how poorly last season ended. They also won't get equal value either.

Sanjuro

You sound like a casual fan to me. You're also wrong. Die-hard fans DO spend that much to head to the game, problem is not all Super Bowl teams have those fans or have those tickets readily available.

jakncoke

Banned
It's not politically correct, that's for certain.

matt-dillon-something-about-mary-horse-teeth.jpg

I don't think they can afford to tank a season with how poorly last season ended. They also won't get equal value either.

Well they got limited options

1) get something, anything for him
2) let him play the season and lose him
3) let him play the season and over play to keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom