• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they aren't Bills fans. Versus the Chickens it was, at best, a neutral field game. They give away a home game. It drains their ability to win

Read an article that said most NFL fans in Ontario aren't even Bills fans. Patriots, Packers, Bears, and Steelers all came in higher than Bills.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Favorite team by county, per Facebook likes

bbzikaycuaaiqqqz4s7f.png

post the rest of the article, it's kind of interesting.

bionic77

Sure are a lot of Pittsburgh fans in the Appalachians......
West Virginia is not surprising, it is not like they have their own football team, electricity or running water.

But the Steelers fans in Ohio is a little weak. I understand a lot of them were probably from Pittsburgh, but that doesn't feel right. Not even to me.

Not enough different fucking colors to tell which red is which red in some cases. Maybe I'm just color blind.

edit: actually just staring at it i can differentiate the reds. that was a close one.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Just saw the map re-tweeted. Don't know the source

Saw it yesterday, was trying to decide who has the smallest covered area. I'm going with Jacksonville, but Cleveland and Buffalo are pretty small too. Nevermind the Baltimore/NY teams, small area, lots of people.

:lol at the white counties in Texas and the Desert areas. Guess we know that no one lives there.

Montana doesn't know what the fuck it is.

squicken

Saw it yesterday, was trying to decide who has the smallest covered area. I'm going with Jacksonville, but Cleveland and Buffalo are pretty small too. Nevermind the Baltimore/NY teams, small area, lots of people.

:lol at the white counties in Texas and the Desert areas. Guess we know that no one lives there.

There are counties in Texas with less than a 100 people, but some of those white spots are decently populated.

Facebook things said Jets have only one county in Long Island. Cowboys used to be so much bigger. Jerry's incompetence has cost him a generation of fans

There are counties in Texas with less than a 100 people, but some of those white spots are decently populated.

Facebook things said Jets have only one county in Long Island. Cowboys used to be so much bigger. Jerry's incompetence has cost him a generation of fans

Imagine if the Texans could get their shit together and win a SB.

bjb

Banned
So now that we know Ray Lewis is both a murderer and roid user - surely they can't let him in the hall of fame. Much less on TV.

What a disgrace for him and his six family.

I love those stories: Willis about his Welcome to the NFL story.

My "welcome to
amateur
football" moment was a 300 pound guard from Russia, I was maybe 175-180 pounds CB and he just killed me on a run play. :)

I remember my first real snap in practice. I was all fired up, thinking I watched enough football and played enough Madden to show those fools what's up. To keep it simple they told me to rush the QB from the OLB position, facing our best O linemen. I completly fucked up my footwork, and whilst standing on 1 foot, dude just threw me away after which another guy landed on top of me.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Mike Williams, Buccaneers begin contract talks

Agent Hadley Engelhard, tells The Tampa Tribune that the Bucs have begun negotiations on an extension as Williams enters a contract season.

"Both sides are thrilled with the way Mike has played," Engelhard said. "Three years, 48 starts, the numbers just speak for themselves. At this point it just makes sense for both sides to negotiate a long-term deal."

Sandwiching a disappointing 2011 season, Williams was runner-up for offensive rookie of the year in 2010 and bounced back with 65 receptions, 996 yards and a team-leading nine touchdowns as Vincent Jackson's sidekick in 2012. The two receivers proved to be among the most dangerous big-play tandems in the league, helping Bucs quarterback Josh Freeman establish single-season franchise records for passing yards and touchdowns.

Stevie Johnson's five-year, $36.25 million contract, signed with the Buffalo Bills last March, should serve as a fitting model for Williams' upcoming deal.

Thanks for this! Quite interesting.
Saints have solid control of the Gulf coast. I like that.

Hyrule Historia. I have it on backorder. Sort of a history of the Zelda lore according to Nintendo. Seems like an interesting and fun book. Cant wait to get it.

So we will have the true chronological order of events. I'll be interested in your impression after you finish it.

I thought that Nintendo said there was no order before.
Well, years ago I think they said there was one but it was secret or something.
Then when this book was announced they said the timeline that is in it is official.
So timeline deniers (crazy people that think they're all the same story told differently) can suck it.

Dragon

Banned
Well, years ago I think they said there was one but it was secret or something.
Then when this book was announced they said the timeline that is in it is official.
So timeline deniers (crazy people that think they're all the same story told differently) can suck it.

Do you need an order to a series that doesn't give a shit about its own plot?

They always state when a new entry takes place relative to the others and have reestablished the order from time to time so fans could probably piece it together already but an official report would be nice. We know Skyward Sword takes place first. Too bad the only part of the story that really ties into the rest of the series is the ending with a few small exceptions. The ending was kinda neat for that reason, however.

Draxal

Nobody likes the Jets.

I'm sure it helps that the Giants just won the Super Bowl.

Not as much as you think. Giants were always the more dominant team even during the Robustelli era. If the Jet's kinda capitalized on that instead of having the Jet's draft video.

And North Eastern NY is definitely New England territory (suprised that New England didn't pick up so of the northern counties). State maps don't work too well here (as you can see with the South Jersey/Penn and North Jersey/NY divide).

cajunator

Banned

Do you need an order to a series that doesn't give a shit about its own plot?

There are definitely connected elements, such as Wind Waker definitely taking place after the events of a majority of the other games and Skyward Sword definitely coming before a lot of it with a prototypical Hyrule with Ocarina of time/Twilight Princess coming somewhere in the middle of it. How the rest fits in is open to some interpretation but those were definitely set in stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom