• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
The south is kind of jacked up because most of those "fans" are actually "college first" types.

fans down here cannot agree on which College team to root for and it gets REALLY ugly like wearing another teams jersey in Philadelphia. However they all rally behind the Saints 100%.
Its a beautiful thing. however, SEC football is probably the closest thing to pro-football in the college ranks, so naturally there would be a lot of fans down here. Also, what else is there to do in Wisconsin except watch the Packers?

bionic77

Gaf does seem to love WIndWaker.
Can't wait till sunday
It was crazy fun and beautiful when it came out. The announcement also broke the internet and the first screens looked crap. But I don't give a fuck about replaying 10 year old games.

New celda Nintendo or fuck off.

Gobias

Banned
fans down here cannot agree on which College team to root for and it gets REALLY ugly like wearing another teams jersey in Philadelphia. However they all rally behind the Saints 100%.
Its a beautiful thing. however, SEC football is probably the closest thing to pro-football in the college ranks, so naturally there would be a lot of fans down here. Also, what else is there to do in Wisconsin except watch the Packers?

Watch the Badgers

cajunator

Banned
It was crazy fun and beautiful when it came out. The announcement also broke the internet and the first screens looked crap. But I don't give a fuck about replaying 10 year old games.

Its just something to tide Zelda fans over until the next game. I'm cool with it. I have replayed WW at least a dozen times. Its pretty short so its easy to 100% complete it. Such a charming game.

Dragon

Banned
You hate Nintendo and love the Pats. Have you ever been right about anything?

I never said I hated Zelda. When the characters speak like the parents in Charlie Brown I don't think Nintendo cares about the plot.

And he works for ESPN. So i'll lean towards no

Aren't you the guy who complains about being broke all the time? I doubt you'd turn down a six figure job doing two things you love like I have with sports and programming. Reading between the lines? Fuck off.

:lol I wish I could see the original thread when it was announced

jakncoke

Banned
I never said I hated Zelda. When the characters speak like the parents in Charlie Brown I don't think Nintendo cares about the plot.

Aren't you the guy who complains about being broke all the time? I doubt you'd turn down a six figure job doing two things you love like I have with sports and programming. Reading between the lines? Fuck off.

tumblr_m140vycDbs1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Tom Penny

Despicable!!! Someone trolled 2 SF fans and stole their money.

http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayfootball/ci_22468715/cruel-hoax-49ers-fan-wires-5-900-super

20130129_063803_superscamlist_300.jpg

They found on Craigslist what they thought was a fair price: $5,900 for four seats, about double face value -- even if they'd have to send their money cross-country to a dreaded Baltimore Ravens' season ticket holder.

So after emailing, texting and talking with the seller on the phone for a week, they wired the money to his credit union. On Monday, the highly anticipated package arrived -- by FedEx.
Instead of Super Bowl tickets, inside was a picture of quarterbacks Colin Kaepernick and Joe Flacco with a message underneath that read: "Enjoy the game!!!! Go Ravens!!!

The note contained in the package that was supposed to be Super Bowl tickets.
LOL."

"I'm just sick -- like, physically sick," said Sharon Osgood, a 49-year-old Hayward resident. "All over the envelope it says 'go Ravens' — even on the FedEx label."

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Only a dude with a small penis resorts to that shit. There is always someone with more money.

Maybe, but when you go "LOL you work for X" what do the expect the response to be? If somebody cracked a joke about my job and I found out they were head meat shaver at Arby's, I'd probably point that out too.

Dragon

Banned
Only a dude with a small penis resorts to that shit. There is always someone with more money.

Yep. Only in jnc's case it's pretty much everyone.

In truth I shouldn't have shared who I work for, it was stupid. Just like it was dumb for him to make fun of me over it.

eznark

Banned

Good thing you have that piddly job, salt ain't cheap.

bionic77

Maybe, but when you go "LOL you work for X" what do the expect the response to be? If somebody cracked a joke about my job and I found out they were head meat shaver at Arby's, I'd probably point that out too.
You let it slide. He claims to be smart but you can't win that argument on the net once your family or job get involved.

Plus ESPN is shit. And that is coming from a lawyer.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You let it slide. He claims to be smart but you can't win that argument on the net once your family or job get involved.

Plus ESPN is shit. And that is coming from a lawyer.

No doubt on that smart thing. That was pretty dumb. But he is a Pats fan, so we knew this about him.

Still, generally, making fun of a job that makes 6 figures? You better come correct. Same with calling people virgins or whatever. If you look like one of ez's "conquests" you're better off keeping your mouth shut.

Now that I think about it, only Zelda game I beat was Oracle of seasons on the GBA. I watched my brother play OOT on N64 when I was younger

Keith Britton ‏ @ KeithBritton86
Source has told me # Browns are one of the teams # 49ers QB Alex Smith is interested in.

Keith Britton ‏ @ KeithBritton86
Regarding Alex Smith's interest in # Browns, I've heard there's uncertainty if interest is mutual yet, but Norv Turner angle can't be ignored
Muhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom