• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

LevelNth

Banned
Broncos and Pats are easily the only teams willing to part with that much future to snag Revis. Niners, Pack and Giants won't trade that many picks, and Seahawks and Bills either don't need him or need much more than him.

Jets will choose Broncos.

Broncos and Pats are easily the only teams willing to part with that much future to snag Revis. Niners, Pack and Giants won't trade that many picks, and Seahawks and Bills either don't need him or need much more than him.

Jets will choose Broncos.

Pats D needs more than Bills D. I just hope he ends up in the NFC.

Godslay

Banned
They were said to have shown interest in trading for him along with 5 other teams.

Wow. Wouldn't have suspected us. It does make sense, and it aligns with the all in theory. I'd imagine this means that Harris would be the accompanying CB, Champ slides to safety. Moore would likely keep his job as well. Looking at some of the news, I would do it for a 2nd rounder max though. Not a 1st and 2nd, with a fat contract.

Hanie for Revis. Straight up.

Broncos get another star CB and the Jets get their QB of the future.

Sounds like a fair deal.

Miguel

GAF: The Game is pretty much my new addiction.

My latest and greatest, a Reversi Musical game named Naicisum is selling like crazy. As well as the 8 game series so far, Ninjantonio.
antonio-smith.jpg

I think my next great game is going to be a Historical RPG, by the name of FinalFerdinand

Other games include

Educational/Art: PaintByHashtag
Action/Ninja: Elevenchu
Simulation/Golf: Hobbes Forest
Adventure/Historical: @Gettysburg
Action RPG/Dungeon: Link's Sleep (My first million seller!)

Among many others.

xnipx

Speaking of this, for you old timers in here were you Browns fans before they moved? Or did you only start following the Ravens after the move.

Don't be shy, how does one become a Ravens fan?

I was a casual fan before they moved here. Although I always liked whatever team prime time was playing on because FSU was my fav college team.

Bowser

Wow. Wouldn't have suspected us. It does make sense, and it aligns with the all in theory. I'd imagine this means that Harris would be the accompanying CB, Champ slides to safety. Moore would likely keep his job as well. Looking at some of the news, I would do it for a 2nd rounder max though. Not a 1st and 2nd, with a fat contract.

Not to mention Revis coming off an ACL tear

Godslay

Banned
Not to mention Revis coming off an ACL tear

I'm not terribly worried about that long term. I'd assume that he will return to himself fairly quickly, given plenty of guys have come back as good off of an ACL tear.

I do agree that it would weigh in on a trade talk. It does affect his value right now, as he would be an unknown, and it would be a bit of a risk. I'd still give a 2nd for him.

GAF: The Game is pretty much my new addiction.

My latest and greatest, a Reversi Musical game named Naicisum is selling like crazy. As well as the 8 game series so far, Ninjantonio.
antonio-smith.jpg

I think my next great game is going to be a Historical RPG, by the name of FinalFerdinand

Other games include

Educational/Art: PaintByHashtag
Action/Ninja: Elevenchu
Simulation/Golf: Hobbes Forest
Adventure/Historical: @Gettysburg
Action RPG/Dungeon: Link's Sleep (My first million seller!)

Among many others.

I made a Puzzle Board Game. Its just checkers. Sold 23 million copies.

I generally go with themes. I had one company that only makes super old table top games.

Miguel

Most fun part to me is coming up with a name for something. Has nothing at all to do with the gameplay, but it taps into the child in me that always wanted to see how everything could be mixed together.

I've barely played a DmC game but this one doesn't look bad.

The gameplay anyway. Art direction looks like ass.

Do these play similar to God of War and its ilk?

jakncoke

Banned
Most fun part to me is coming up with a name for something. Has nothing at all to do with the gameplay, but it taps into the child in me that always wanted to see how everything could be mixed together.

Link to whatever you're talking about

I've barely played a DmC game but this one doesn't look bad.

The gameplay anyway. Art direction looks like ass.

Do these play similar to God of War and its ilk?
Sort of. It's in the same vein but the it's far less button mashy when you start cranking up the difficulty. You need actual skill to play.;)

Think Bayonetta if you've played that.

Godslay

Banned
Fuck it, I'm going to get Ni No Kuni right now. Long weekend, it's cold outside, no football, I think that's enough to convince myself to buy it.

BTW this is a great gif...

i302QQsrHNQ89.gif

bionic77

I'm not terribly worried about that long term. I'd assume that he will return to himself fairly quickly, given plenty of guys have come back as good off of an ACL tear.

I do agree that it would weigh in on a trade talk. It does affect his value right now, as he would be an unknown, and it would be a bit of a risk. I'd still give a 2nd for him.
ACL is a lot harder to come back from when you are older.

He is only 27 though, so unless they botch the surgery I think he is young enough to come back 100%. The only question is he will be 100% for the start of the season or if it will take another year to get back to that level. I think the hardest thing is to trust your body once it fails. That was the thing that took the longest for me when I tore my ACL. The rehab is a total bitch as well.

bionic77

I wish he would come back too, everyone speaks so longingly for him, plus Ravens GAF can always use the support.
If you can forget about his disgusting love of the Ravens, Darien was good people.

Also, I would like to extend my virtual middle finger to all of Ravens GAF. This SB is the next worst thing to the Patriots winning another one (first legit one?). I either get to see Flacco win a SB which makes a mockery of the whole sport and actually supports his contention and theory that he is the best qb in football and "elite". Or I get to see the Niners tie the Steelers and listen to FMT talk shit about this for the next 20 years, or the time it will take for them to win another. Plus I hate both Harbaughs and the idea that one of them will be a SB champion rubs me the wrong way.

So you bastards have me cheering for a natural disaster.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
My work here is done. Sup D?

Doing well, bought a new big a$$ house in November, work is driving me crazy as usual... and mad hyped about this Superbowl.

I actually considered going to the Pats game there were some good packages tours coming from Baltimore but it was just too damn cold.

We'll be having a SB party at the house though... can't wait!

I definitely didn't think we'd make it this far... I expected 1-2 games in to the playoffs... let's be honest the Denver win was a one in one million + gift... but the way we handled the Pats in the 2nd half last week... I was like oh sh*t we could actually WIN this!

Brady was chicken he could have made that first down I don't thin Ngata would have caught him.

harSon

Banned
BaltimoreLarry, have you ever been to 99 Bottle in Downtown Santa Cruz? I had been there dozens of time, but for some reason, I never realized that they have a Steelers shrine behind the bar. I found out a few days before my graduation and was heart broken.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
If you can forget about his disgusting love of the Ravens, Darien was good people.

Also, I would like to extend my virtual middle finger to all of Ravens GAF. This SB is the next worst thing to the Patriots winning another one (first legit one?). I either get to see Flacco win a SB which makes a mockery of the whole sport and actually supports his contention and theory that he is the best qb in football and "elite". Or I get to see the Niners tie the Steelers and listen to FMT talk shit about this for the next 20 years, or the time it will take for them to win another. Plus I hate both Harbaughs and the idea that one of them will be a SB champion rubs me the wrong way.

So you bastards have me cheering for a natural disaster.

LOL

Fox318

Anyone got any good pc headset recommendations?

uses would be:
  • Gaming
  • Blu-Ray Playback/ Movie Streaming

Fox318

I just beat AC3

I loved Revelations and Brotherhood but the game is a step forward and a step backwards in so many areas.

Also the Desmond stuff was fucking stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom