• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Banned
I love how this thread died. Just like the MLB thread when the WS was set. This is why I say the Bay Area isn't full large market, not enough bandwagoners across the country!!!

This thread was just made this morning. What are you babbling about Jim Druckenmiller Fan Number 1?

I love my work desk, welcome to the other side of the BaltimoreLarry curtain (quoted for size):

84C9E4A3-033A-46EA-9DEB-C34576C337CA-19266-000003CA259CB564.jpg

That is a ticket stub from the last Ravens/Niners game in SF, which Baltimore won. Interestingly enough, my wall of stubs for the Ravens away games all made the playoffs this year: Houston, SF, Seattle, and Atlanta. I had a San Diego stub too (SD fans remember Ray crushing Sproles to end the game) too, but I lost it....and they didn't make the playoffs.

Dragon

Banned
I was thinking of making a Harbaugh cake for a Super Bowl party.

I was thinking of hitting on a half-asian half-white girl that's going to be at the Super Bowl party I'm going to after we play a bunch of games of flipcup. Yeah I'm 30 years old BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH.

Benz Kate upton commercial is a big disappointment for me. People are really getting worked up about that? Jesus.

It's Friday, isn't it drinking time?

I love how this thread died. Just like the MLB thread when the WS was set. This is why I say the Bay Area isn't full large market, not enough bandwagoners across the country!!!
Nobody can find the community threads. Give it until the saturday before the Super Bowl. They'll march into the thread.

cdyhybrid

I was thinking of hitting on a half-asian half-white girl that's going to be at the Super Bowl party I'm going to after we play a bunch of games of flipcup. Yeah I'm 30 years old BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH.

It's Friday, isn't it drinking time?

Hapa master race(s)

This thread was just made this morning. What are you babbling about Jim Druckenmiller Fan Number 1?

Jesus Fucking Chrst

I bet this thread will still be approaching 6-7k posts before the Super Bowl even starts and finished with 12-13k at the end.

maybe. If it was pats or steelers vs giants or packers we would be swimming in lifelongs right about now.

Nobody can find the community threads. Give it until the saturday before the Super Bowl. They'll march into the thread.

Thats why community sucks :(.

Ohnonono

Does anyone else get really tired of hearing any religious bullshit come out of rays mouth? His empowering way of delivering any kind of speech (cause whenever ray talks its a goddamn speech) is just akin to a reverend and that shit gets annoying REAL fast in sports.. Keep that shit out IMO..

"GOD IS GOOD GOD IS GREAT GOD IS AMAZING LOOK AT ME LITTLE ETHIOPIAN AND SYRIAN CHILDREN! IM GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL THEN TO DISNEY LOOK HOW AMAZING GOD IS!

For God Said: Psalms BS 73: For thou shalt not eat swine, rather let its glorious form pierce through the heavenly lights at bank stadium, AND GUIDE THEE TO THE PROMISED LAND: A land of overpriced suds, and purple ticket stubs; a land of stale corn, for the new young and old"

I'm probably in the minority here but FUCK, Ray Lewis would be so much more tolerable if he didn't have to spit his religious propaganda every time a camera turns his way

Ray is always talking directly to God. Whoever is near him is simply a witness. This will become more apparent when he is on ESPN and the countdown crew is trying to figure out what the hell he is talking about.

squicken

Bill O'Brien, Doug Marrone, Chip Kelly and Brian Kelly generated a lot of interest from NFL teams, but the college coach who got as much interest as any was Texas A&M's Kevin Sumlin. At least three NFL teams with head-coaching openings inquired about Sumlin, according to league sources. Teams were rebuffed as they checked to see whether he had any interest in talking about an NFL head-coaching job. Johnny "Football" Manziel returns to Texas A&M in the fall, and Sumlin still will be the name to watch in the NFL in the future, even with a new five-year, $17.5 million extension that averages $3.5 million per season. The NFL opportunities will be there for Sumlin if he wants them. Teams will keep coming at him. And they will keep coming at him until he can't say no. In a year when the NFL convinced Chip Kelly and Marrone to turn pro, Sumlin is in the on-deck circle. He is viewed as the most desirable college head-coaching candidate in the country.

:(

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Darnell Dockett on asking out AJ McCarron’s girlfriend, Katherine Webb, on Twitter:

“It’s not that serious. I was just laughing at people responding because people were really thinking that I was gonna put my number on Twitter. … Anybody that knows Darnell Dockett — the real me, not just the football player, not just the guy you see on TV — anyone that knows me personally knows there is never a dull moment in my life. I’m always excited. I’m always thinking of the next gimmick, the next trick. … It was an opportunity. She’s a very beautiful girl, but I just feel like somebody who’s been modeling and going to Alabama and doing all that country stuff, I just want to take her out of her [element] and bring her to get some of these garlic wings and these barbecue wings, and see a few strippers and things like that, so she can appreciate what she’s doing. I’m just giving back to the community in the long run

“If I really wanted to get his girl there’s a bunch of different ways I’d have went about it. And I would have got her if I really wanted her. But I don’t think she’s my type. I’m not into the thinner girls and the modelling thing like that. I like hood chicks. I like girls with a couple stab wounds, bullet holes, been knocked up a few times. … I like girls who you know have bad credit when they’re 21.”

KaYotiX

Banned
A lot of people are supporting the Niners just to see a FMT rant. Let me help you out with this FMT post win rant Mad-lib. This way, you can make all the rants you want AND support the Ravens. It can be applied to any team, so feel free to reuse in the future:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

fuck you __(opponent’s coach)__ you __(adjective)__ piece of shit you couldn’t stop __(Niner’s player)__ from __(verb ending in “ing”)__ your __(type of family member)__ up and down the field, fuck you __(opponent’s third best player)__ you dumb __(curse word)__ you look like a __(fictional monster)__ took a __(bodily function)__ on a __(noun)__, fuck you __(opponent’s defensive player )__ you really thought __(Niner’s offensive player)__ wasn’t going to __(verb)__ his __(body part)__ up your D’s __(body part)__ you dumb ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch, fuck the seachickens just because, fuck __(relatively unkown player who recently got press)__ WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU LOLOLOL, fuck you __(opponent’s best player)__ you overrated piece of __(curse word)__ you are a choker and can’t hold __(equivalent Niner’s position player)__ dick the only reason you get press is you __(verb in the past tense)__ Roger Goodell last summer in __(location)__, and fuck you __(opponents QB, unless already used, if so use anybody else on team)__ you are a __(adjective)__ fucking racist so you can suck a __(type of container)__ of __(plural body part)__, and most of all, fuck __(opponent’s city)__ you all are the biggest group of __(adjective)__ __(plural noun)__ in the fucking world, you __(adjective)__ fucks you all can suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, and suck __(Niner’s player in the possessive)__ dick, and most of all, fuck __(NFL Gaf member of opposite affiliation)__, you can SUCK MY __(BODY PART WITH 14 I’s)__!!!!!!!!

NINERS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!

:JNC!!! Awesome.

Also, Ni No Kuni is next on my buy list Eznark, prolly grab it tomorrow.

Godslay

Banned

You can tell it's a Manning by that gut.

I'm so tempted to buy Ni No Kuni. I'm afraid it will just sit on the shelf though. I can't seem to force myself through P3, so if it's anything like that I won't make it. Although I do want to buy it so I can play it with my daughter, since she loved Ponyo and Howl's Castle. Is it a more traditional JRPG? Or does it have quirks like a P3?

I hope the Broncos get Revis. I can just imagine him in a Broncos uniform right now holding that Super Bowl trophy.

To be honest I haven't been following Broncos news lately, are we in the running for him?

Bowser

If I'm the Jets and I really do intend to trade Revis, I ship him to the NFC even if it means taking back a slightly worse deal.

Then again, as a fan of a NFC team, I'd rather he stay in the AFC.

effzee

If I'm the Jets and I really do intend to trade Revis, I ship him to the NFC even if it means taking back a slightly worse deal.

Then again, as a fan of a NFC team, I'd rather he stay in the AFC.

Eagles should trade for Revis and Flynn.

SB 2014 done deal.

Also on that Ray Lewis coverage/article what else do you expect? 2 weeks of mindless SB coverage trying to find and fill the airwaves and pages with anything and everything. And not mention one of the biggest personalities and one of the biggest things that involved him?

At least its a reporter doing the asking and telling and not some hooters whore trying to be morale all of sudden because her cash cow husband lost again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom