• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

I mean it's impressive to make 7 SBs, just not something to walk around with your dick in your hand when you can't win any of them

Godslay

Banned
Whooohooo! Last fucking day at my current job. Nothing feels as good as telling your current boss that you don't think an exit interview is necessary and taking the fuck off. The funny thing is that it seems like a person burns bridges, but you don't. As long as you have a skill set, you can bail the fuck out and not look back.

I still don't care who wins the Superbowl, but you bastards are all good people. Ari would be too if he gets over his racism, and Gator turns warm blooded. Yes, I'm drunk as fuck! As long as either Flacco or Little Hands gets a ring I'm happy.

I also cried tonight when I saw Mr. Minnesota (Eric Decker) on tv in a Broncos hats. Poor guy deserves a ring! He's too perfect to not get one. Slo can back me up on this!

JCizzle

It's small hands. People can't even get Alex's name right anymore :(

nfl_g_kaepernick-smith_mb_600.jpg

Whooohooo! Last fucking day at my current job. Nothing feels as good as telling your current boss that you don't think an exit interview is necessary and taking the fuck off. The funny thing is that it seems like a person burns bridges, but you don't. As long as you have a skill set, you can bail the fuck out and not look back.

I still don't care who wins the Superbowl, but you bastards are all good people. Ari would be too if he gets over his racism, and Gator turns warm blooded. Yes, I'm drunk as fuck! As long as either Flacco or Little Hands gets a ring I'm happy.

I also cried tonight when I saw Mr. Minnesota (Eric Decker) on tv in a Broncos hats. Poor guy deserves a ring! He's too perfect to not get one. Slo can back me up on this!

lol

brentech

Just got a new Sony soundbar system and watched dark Knight rises for the first time. Bit of a letdown from TDK, but still interesting. Couldn't do full surround sound in our living room due to cats that love to chew on wires, but totally loved the sound quality.
Still felt like a theatre

JABEE

Oh man, that Costco thread.

Sneaking into Costco and Sams to eat the food court? GAF has some classy posters.

Pizza from the Sam's Club food court is the most vile food I've ever eaten. It not only was terrible going down, but left me with a rancid aftertaste. Who would sneak into those places for their food?

Godslay

Banned
Pizza from the Sam's Club food court is the most vile food I've ever eaten. It not only was terrible going down, but left me with a rancid aftertaste. Who would sneak into those places for their food?

Yeah, it's garbage. Sam's club does have good prosciutto though.

I've actually ordered whole pizzas forms Sams before, hmm maybe I'm a monster?

Talon

Maybe I'm just a snob, but once you have a good brick oven pizza with quality ingredients, it's hard to go back to the other stuff people are putting out.
They'll call us "snobs," I'll call us "discerning."

But I like Chicago style pies and neapolitan thin crust. So clearly I'm insane.

Talon

I dont understand the love for Chicago style, fuck you want 6 inch thick pizza for?
Eh, I consider it something else entirely. If I want pizza, I'm getting thin crust 9 times out of 10.

It's just a delicious treat every once in a while - like once every two-three months. Avoid Giordano's - that shit has way too much cheese. It's all about Pequod's, Pizzano's or Lou Malnati's.

20080730-pequods-pie.jpg

That black ring is burnt cheese. Delicious. All you need is two slices, and you're stuffed.

Lunchbox

Banned
superbowl thread, people talking about the bills, video games and wholesale pizza

this is the superbowl you people wanted and you are getting it. you hate us but without us youre not even interested in football. think about this years shitfest bowl next time you want 2 small market teams in it

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
They'll call us "snobs," I'll call us "discerning."

But I like Chicago style pies and neapolitan thin crust. So clearly I'm insane.

My love for pizza embraces the full spectrum from Tombstone up through local fancy pizza parlor.

I like deep dish but not the omega deep dish. Or when the sauce is on top. That's weird.

Also hate pizza with too much sauce. Yuck.

jakncoke

Banned
superbowl thread, people talking about the bills, video games and wholesale pizza

this is the superbowl you people wanted and you are getting it. you hate us but without us youre not even interested in football. think about this years shitfest bowl next time you want 2 small market teams in it

Super Bowl could of been any combo of teams and we would be, this is what we do in between game days. dealwitit

No one gives a fuck about your team you dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Talon

I like deep dish but not the omega deep dish. Or when the sauce is on top. That's weird.

Also hate pizza with too much sauce. Yuck.
That pizza I posted actually has very little sauce on the top. The volume is all buttery crust, hot cheese and yummy sausage.

Giordano's, IMO, is gross. Always feel sick after eating from there and, unfortunately, that and Uno are what most people think of when they think Chicago-style pizza.

You know what my favorite pizza was? The one I ate after we beat the Pats. More pizza and video games talk as we all enjoy this Pats-Free Superbowl!

cajunator

Banned
I love crawfish pizza, or any sort of seafood pizza.
Also stuffed cheese crust. dont care if it is thin or thick crusted pizza.

Eh, I consider it something else entirely. If I want pizza, I'm getting thin crust 9 times out of 10.

It's just a delicious treat every once in a while - like once every two-three months. Avoid Giordano's - that shit has way too much cheese. It's all about Pequod's, Pizzano's or Lou Malnati's.

20080730-pequods-pie.jpg

That black ring is burnt cheese. Delicious. All you need is two slices, and you're stuffed.
i would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom