• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is!

in Cleveland ;)

cuvR0dj.jpg

Slo

Eh, I consider it something else entirely. If I want pizza, I'm getting thin crust 9 times out of 10.

It's just a delicious treat every once in a while - like once every two-three months. Avoid Giordano's - that shit has way too much cheese. It's all about Pequod's, Pizzano's or Lou Malnati's.

20080730-pequods-pie.jpg

That black ring is burnt cheese. Delicious. All you need is two slices, and you're stuffed.

Last time I was in Chicago I had Giordano's. I wouldn't call it pizza, it's more like a lasagna or something, but it was good.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm more impressed by the Ravens playoff wins against the Colts, Broncos, and Patriots than the Niners beating the Packers and Falcons. I also trust teams that didn't get a bye week more.

I think the Ravens win this.

jakncoke

Banned
Whoever making the offseason thread better have one up on Monday or else yall getting a 2004 nfl thread version from me. YALL BEEN PUT ON NOTICE.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Holy shit Eli threw like 4 possible interceptions in 42 that just weren't caught. I can't believe how lucky they were to win that game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hahaha reactions to the Tyree catch:

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT WTF WTF HOLY SHIT

AWESOME CATCH!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT.

WOW

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

ELI

MESSIAH

:BOW

A LEGEND IS FUCKING BORN ON THAT PLAY GOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT

THE

FUCK

WHAT.
THE.
FUCK.

what the fuck

Reaction to that tremendous Jay Alford sack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM1pbvFG7Sg

A FUCKING SCUD MISSILE!

shit, Brady just got owned

SACKED, SACKED, SACKED!