• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

I see you are living in the past now Wellington. Cool I have been there for awhile now. FMT just moved out of the neighborhood. Did you buy his house by any chance? It's the big White House on the corner that got a shitty black paint job (you can still see the white underneath) and it smells a little funky in the summer.

I remember the next day at school after that game I was talking to one of my football coaches, and he was telling me that was one of the best Superbowls he's seen. I agree

jakncoke

Banned
Also reading that list of comments, its funny how like none are regulars(some were regulars at one time at least). Hell most those people I never even heard of

Narag

Also reading that list of comments, its funny how like none are regulars(some were regulars at one time at least). Hell most those people I never even heard of

Dr. Strangelove was one of the worst Pats fans who for some strange reason was never seen again after that.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Super Bowl threads always have more people posting in them when the game is on. Probably happens in all the sports threads once it's the final game/series.

Eric Allen: Throw the patriots game out because they run a different kind of offense. The broncos and 49ers run a similar offense.

again i ask: how do these dumb fucks get these jobs?

Rorschach

Eric Allen: Throw the patriots game out because they run a different kind of offense. The broncos and 49ers run a similar offense.

again i ask: how do these dumb fucks get these jobs?

He used to play. Former players and coaches. It's like on GAF where "back when I used to play" means you can never be questioned and you have instant credibility.

jakncoke

Banned
I can just imagine the little guys reaction.
He'll incorporate jerking off in his rage somehow

I imagine something about us stop calling him the mulatto flavor of the month(but in a much angry tone), Then us start calling him Russel Wilsons relative then his rage quitting with a angry fap.

Narag

I imagine something about us stop calling him the mulatto flavor of the month(but in a much angry tone), Then us start calling him Russel Wilsons relative then his rage quitting with a angry fap.

Is he that upset about being a third round pick?

The Ravens group that meets up in SF had a big event planned for tommorrow, but was advised by the SFPD to cancel the event "in light of concerns they cannot guarantee the safety of those in attendance." That sucks.

the celeb beach bowl is pretty good so far

lol TO

Dat Dale performing later

Holy shit Eli threw like 4 possible interceptions in 42 that just weren't caught. I can't believe how lucky they were to win that game.

:mad: Asante Samuel had the easiest one

then i remember one or two pats dropping one

lol dummies

bionic77

i used to live there too. i know your pain wellington/bionic. but don't worry, in 18 years you'll be back i just know it!
You might be back in Wellington's basement next week if you pukes don't handle the Ravens (who lets be honest are garbage). I will forever shit on the Niners if that tragedy comes to pass. So you better hope they load up on deer antler, HGH and whatever else is needed so you don't lose by a Akers choke job!

JABEE

You might be back in Wellington's basement next week if you pukes don't handle the Ravens (who lets be honest are garbage). I will forever shit on the Niners if that tragedy comes to pass. So you better hope they load up on deer antler, HGH and whatever else is needed so you don't lose by a Akers choke job!

I remember earlier in the season people were giving me grief for calling the Ravens "a pretty good team."

They are garbage dude, but the rules say someone has to be in the Superbowl.

Before the year, Ravens were a Superboel caliber team, then the regular season happened, and it didn't look that way. Now we're here, and I can't wait to disappoint all the Non Niner fans who want the Ravens to lose.

Majmun

tumblr_mhh707jDOz1rqgjz2o1_1280.jpg

It's almost here *.*

bionic77

Before the year, Ravens were a Superboel caliber team, then the regular season happened, and it didn't look that way. Now we're here, and I can't wait to disappoint all the Non Niner fans who want the Ravens to lose.
Both teams peaked last year. But the rest of the league went straight to shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom