• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Whats up with employers around here. They ask are you Hispanic or Latino and if you say no then they give you a list of races. wtf?

HylianTom

Banned
You just mad Ray going to retire with more rings than Matty Ice will

Ha!

I'm torn.

On one hand, I made a deal with the Night Mother where I'd officially support the team that knocks-out the Falcons. So in a way, I'm obligated to cheer for the 49ers. They did some great dirty work, and they're the main reason I can just relax and enjoy this game.

But if it weren't for that deal.. man.. I'd go with the Ravens.

Eh. I'm happy either way.

BTW.. this town is packed. Our normal population is currently somewhere around 350,000 people, but it seems to have doubled or tripled overnight. Amazing. And Ravens fans are much more visually present than I thought they'd be. One guy just went down my street on a purple Harley with Ravens flags all over his bike (which had Ravens emblems all over it), wearing a purple tank top. I might spend the rest of my day people watching from the balcony..

Hunter S.

Fuck I only win my NFL playoffs prediction league if the Ravens win or the 49ers win by three points or less. Seeing the Ravens win would not gratify me even if I win the league. '
BOO Ravens

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Like shanking you.

eVbuzno.gif

Shank? What

squicken

HoF announcements soon. Worried Bettis and Strahan will get rubber stamped b/c they played for popular teams. I can be talked into Strahan but no on Bettis. Compiler. Doesn't pass the "oh shit _______ is going to kill us!" test

If I was picking 5 it'd be Shields, Andre Reed, Ogden, Aeneas Williams, and ... don't feel strongly about a fifth. Larry Allen or Sapp are fine.

My guess as to who will make it: Strahan, Parcells, Bettis, Sapp, Allen

jakncoke

Banned
HoF announcements soon. Worried Bettis and Strahan will get rubber stamped b/c they played for popular teams. I can be talked into Strahan but no on Bettis. Compiler. Doesn't pass the "oh shit _______ is going to kill us!" test

If I was picking 5 it'd be Shields, Andre Reed, Ogden, Aeneas Williams, and ... don't feel strongly about a fifth. Larry Allen or Sapp are fine.

Would love Bettis getting in, but im not seeing it sadly.

bionic77

Don't hate on Bettis. He almost won PeyPey a SB by himself. It wasn't his fault that Ben is such a man and was able to make that heroic tackle. He did all he could to make the Steelers lose and all 4 billion Steelers fans say on shit Jerome killed us!

P44

Can uh..

Can someone link me to something that quickly explains how the game works? I'm going to watch it tommorow with mates and I'd like some..rudimentary idea of what is going on.

squicken

@kentsomers Five eliminated in HoF balloting: Modell, DeBartolo, Green, Brown, Shields.

Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold
Hall of fame final 10: Allen, Bettis, carter, Haley, Ogden, parcels, reed, sapp, strahan, williams -- will be cut to 5.

Going as I feared. Guess Larry Johnson and Priest Holmes racked up all the yards b/c of Roaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom