• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeke

Banned
Just picked up my provisions for the night.

pn1Mnhgl.jpg

JCizzle

Hell no! Outside of a trip to the supermarket your TV should be on from the time you wake up until the time you go to bed. It's part of the experience!

Agreed

Also, how do people know to hang a bird at Larry's place unless he's super obnoxious, I blame the victim in this case!

Drakeon

Really Cowher? You're defending Singletary? And saying he deserves another coaching gig? I pity anyone who would subject their fan base to Singletary's "coaching".

Hunter S.

I hope Flacco throws an intereception in over time near the 30 yard line. And the Niners win by a field goal with out trying for a touchdown.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Does anyone know if the CBS stream will work on iPad? Headed to a buddy's house and I want to be sure I get the all 22, I'd rather carry my iPad than laptop.

(no risk of breaking either, before you fuckers comment!)

eznark

Banned
Does anyone know if the CBS stream will work on iPad? Headed to a buddy's house and I want to be sure I get the all 22, I'd rather carry my iPad than laptop.

(no risk of breaking either, before you fuckers comment!)

My guess is no, but I'm gonna try the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom