• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorschach

wtf noob I never seen you post here before.

We're good. It's like someone from the Bible thread being pissed that there are so many people in the Christmas thread. But if you come in here trying to start shit, you're gonna get shit on. It's the Christian way!

Probably similar to the over/under on people banned for jumping on people for not being part of their community.

:p
pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu.jpg

Rorschach

They keep trying to find replacements. I guess Hines didn't work out.

Hines is so terrible, but he was a graduated sideline reporter, not the studio analyst. Maybe they can nab Tony G or one of the other retirees. Then again, Tony G has no personality when I've seen him in interviews. :\

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I will go off like a mad man and eat a a heavy ban, if someone who is a band-wagoner tries to shit talk against NFL-GAF

Hope I have Bish's blessing =3

BRING ON THE COMMERCIALS!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Hines is so terrible, but he was a graduated sideline reporter, not the studio analyst. Maybe they can nab Tony G or one of the other retirees. Then again, Tony G has no personality when I've seen him in interviews. :\

Ray Lewis! Replace the roider with an antlerer.

I'm guessing Matt Birk will end up somewhere next year if he retires. Well spoken guy that doesn't sugarcoat much of anything.

JABEE

We don't do that in the NFL thread like you NCAA thread guys. I can't even go in there and discuss how much I love Alabama! GO SOONERS!

Roll tide roll. I've been a fan of Nick Saban and crew. Isn't it funny how he his last name is the same as Saban from Final Fantasy 6 as us enlightened few refer to it. My favorite part of watching the game is the marching bands, because aren't they the ones with the true talent out there. I love it when they play White Stripes after every touchdown. GO FOOTBALL!

DRUDGE SIREN

DRUDGE SIREN

My avocados arent ripe yet! Ive had them all night in a peper bag with a banana next to the heater but only one of them feels right.

DELAY KICKOFF.

Rorschach

DRUDGE SIREN

DRUDGE SIREN

My avocados arent ripe yet! Ive had them all night in a peper bag with a banana next to the heater but only one of them feels right.

DELAY KICKOFF.

I put some mexican in the fridge last night. It looks terrible this morning. Avocados are a fickle beast. :(

Nameless

Time to retreat into a bubble of alcohol and plant-based medications. Enjoy this night Niner Brothers. I hope to greet you in paradise.

JABEE

I will go off like a mad man and eat a a heavy ban, if someone who is a band-wagoner tries to shit talk against NFL-GAF

Hope I have Bish's blessing =3

BRING ON THE COMMERCIALS!

Just don't post any gifs and you should be fine.

cajunator

Banned
DRUDGE SIREN

DRUDGE SIREN

DELAY KICKOFF.

unripened avocados are terrible.
ripened avocados are godfood.
overripe avocados are satans spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom