• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are focusing on the wrong Ray.

P0Zyi37.jpg

This man is more impressive

Bernard+Pierce+Baltimore+Ravens+v+San+Diego+Y9CINDTN_aPl.jpg

Pierce will lead the way

jakncoke

Banned
All the casuals better show up big at the combine, you just might be lucky enough to be steelers-age 1st round draft choice

mr2xxx

Banned
Wait what is this place? The sun is bright and I can't see, it feels like home though. Am I back home for good ;_;

LMAO you're fucking kidding right?

Sure, Ray got blood all over his pretty white suit while trying to avoid conflict.

Let's pretend your fantasy is true. He still lied to the police and then flipped on his friends about 2 guys being stabbed to death. He's a scumbag no matter which way you slice it.

Self Defense was the final verdict, so no one is a scumbag.

The fuck? They sell two teamer gear?

I posted it months ago when I got it. I bought it from amazon and it was supposed to be the jags logo and the the white part was a blown up part of the logo. Apparently it was a misprint or something but they were out of stock to replace it. It should look like this:

RdpR8Ri.png

Bills fans are a loyal bunch. They don't do things like that, I understand a Bills fan's pain as an Eagles fan. I will not have you denigrate their great fans.

I'm just sayin' if they want a superbowl win in their lifetime.

I posted it months ago when I got it. I bought it from amazon and it was supposed to be the jags logo and the the white part was a blown up part of the logo. Apparently it was a misprint or something but they were out of stock to replace it. It should look like this:

RdpR8Ri.png

The cat behind it should just be crying.

JABEE

RdpR8Ri.png

So you actually bought a Jaguars cap. Hey Gator, you have a new friend!

Rorschach

RdpR8Ri.png
Ah.

When one isn't enough. Bills fans should invest in those.
What did the Bills ever do to anybody?

They should make disappearing logos for 9ers fans. If you wash them in cold water, the logo disappears for a decade. Then, it can come back for a year or two until you give it another cold dip.

They should make disappearing logos for 9ers fans. If you wash them in cold water, the logo disappears for a decade. Then, it can come back for a year or two until you give it another cold dip.

Man the bay area gets a bad rap. I feel bad being associated with bad fans :(.

Ah.

What did the Bills ever do to anybody?

I'm still shocked they could misprint that, I'm not sure how that's possible, or how no one noticed that something didn't look quite right before shipping it...

Narag

He's powered by deer jizz, not The Lord like he (and his insane shoes) claim !

Perhaps the Lord created deer jizz to be rejuvenative and it was the conceit of mankind that kept us from realizing until Ray brought it to light?

Which is why I'm going dark soon. Definitely don't want to catch a ban today. Too much emotion to properly censor myself.

Also, not all Bay Area fans are Niners fans.

Once again, found this last night on my house:

Somebody hung a dead bird on your house? Jesus Christ, move dude. You might even be safer in Baltimore! Sure drugged up hobo's are creepy, but at least they don't hang dead birds on your front porch because of a Super Bowl.

Jesus christ this spectacle is growing out of control. 6 hours of network show whoring, rachel ray making superbowl foods, now Obama talking about taxes, and feel good stories about football players.

Run the casuals through a nfl-age combine then have a draft

Fucking love their tea and breadsticks, everything else is meh

Just so long as the Niners draft a Conex equivalent. I don't think there's ever been a fan that rolled in and brought luck to his team, but if that prodigal son were to exist, the Cards will select him in the first round.

Jimothy

Jesus christ this spectacle is growing out of control. 6 hours of network show whoring, rachel ray making superbowl foods, now Obama talking about taxes, and feel good stories about football players.

This is why you don't turn on the TV until kick-off.

eznark

Banned
Just so long as the Niners draft a Conex equivalent. I don't think there's ever been a fan that rolled in and brought luck to his team, but if that prodigal son were to exist, the Cards will select him in the first round.

Cardinals to draft my zubaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom