• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
That was definitely better than when the fucking Black Eyed Peas came out and shat on the stage.

Artemisia

Banned
I LIVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SzVft.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'm not really a fan of pop but I thought was alright. The spectacle just gets bigger and more ridiculous every year. As much as I loved Springsteen and Prince, I think stuff like this suits the show better.

Frolow

Banned
AVGN was right, why don't they have some fucking heavy metal rock band instead of this sissy pop act? I mean this is motherfucking football for christ's sake!

s_mirage

I like my live performances to look live and performed for the audience while that looked spotlessly choreographed and performed purely for the camera. Not my cup of tea although Beyonce's easy on the eye.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
AVGN was right, why don't they have some fucking heavy metal rock band instead of this sissy pop act? I mean this is motherfucking football for christ's sake!

Because heavy metal sounds like fucking garbage?

RoKKeR

U2 is still my favorite halftime show. I'm biased, but their performance was stellar, especially for the first Super Bowl after 9/11.

Kuroyume

Banned
Not as awful as Black Eyes Peas but worse than shit

Shit >>>>>>>>>>> Beyonce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black Eyed Peas

Mononoke

Banned
That wasnt that bad

Really?

I thought it was pretty terrible. I've never seen so much "non-singing" at a Half Time show as this one. It was actually kind of baffling, the first 10 minutes were just her dancing, and only talking out certain parts. The song choices were strange overall too.

Not really her fault per se, but that vocal mix was flat too. Sounded muffled and flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom