• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sappy113

All of this chicks songs are the same six words repeated ad nauseum. This is embarrassing. Is this shit actually popular?

I don't get it either, man. Maybe I'm just an old asshole, but seems to me the whole spectacle and choreography is just to distract from how mindnumbingly stupid the music actually is.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

Xeke

Banned
Bring back Prince.

prince_1.jpg

kunonabi

Not a fan of Beyonce but Kelly Rowland makes this all worthwhile. Certainly, better than the trainwreck from last year.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Is that digital jizz in digital hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom