• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

brentech

Cut him some slack. When he's completely heathy and ready to play he's arguably the best tackle on the Steelers roster (if you're talking about Max).

He ain't in game shape yet.

Leftwich...THAT dude should be cut. I'd rather have Charlie in there every day all day.

Talking about the Packers RB that had fumbled the ball, and missed a fairly easy catch prior to that.

it's good to see Alshon Jeffrey in Chicago. Cutler can provide him the kind of veteran leadership he's going to need when his diabetes kicks in.

eznark

Banned
Cut him some slack. When he's completely heathy and ready to play he's arguably the best tackle on the Steelers roster (if you're talking about Max).

He ain't in game shape yet.

Leftwich...THAT dude should be cut. I'd rather have Charlie in there every day all day.

Fresh meat

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Packers do not look good right now. Not liking this at all.

TheFatOne

Pats D looks better than the Offense right now. Not sure if I like it.

I love it because the offense will get better eventually. I'm trying not to get over hyped, but fuck Jones looks stellar in his first game. I can't remember the last time I was this hyped for a rookie DE.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Thank God this is only the first game of the pre season.

Top Bottom