• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

TheFatOne

Yeah. My only concern is the O-line. They have already thrown more screens than O'brien has in 2 years LOL. That donkey.

O'brien used to piss me off. Brady getting no time to throw in some games continue going spread. Nice to see him use some screens to take the pressure off. Other than that long play I think the coverage has been good so far. Not too much I can complain about defensively, but I would have loved to see Jimmy Graham. Wanted to see what they would do against the Saints at their best.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Definitely not impressed with Starks tonight. Can we just sign Grant?

Nightz

If only the opposing team could fumble every time and not even get to 3rd down, we wouldn't have to worry about our horrible 3rd down D.

Tom Penny

O'brien used to piss me off. Brady getting no time to throw in some games continue going spread. Nice to see him use some screens to take the pressure off. Other than that long play I think the coverage has been good so far. Not too much I can complain about defensively, but I would have loved to see Jimmy Graham. Wanted to see what they would do against the Saints at their best.

Well if Ridley can be our there more they hopefully can actually run play action. They always went shotgun or empty set with Woodhead which nobody cared if he ran. It's annoying. They need to mix it up more and they have the players to do it now.

TheFatOne

Well if Ridley can be our there more they hopefully can actually run play action. They always went shotgun or empty set with Woodhead which nobody cared if he ran. It's annoying. They need to mix it up more and they have the players to do it now.

Ridley has looked sharp tonight as well. Good burst and power. Hopefully he can get his fumbles under control, and so far he seems solid in pass protection. With McDaniels back I have no doubt in my mind they will mix it up and generally be more creative.

Top Bottom