• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Has it been that long?

1990... which means 23 years if it happens this year. With the NFL, you never know where your team will end up. Anyway, things are looking up this year. Bengals fan legend states that Mike Brown had given significantly increased control over team personnel decisions to Marvin Lewis, which might explain the good drafts the franchise has had these past two years. Who knows if that's true.

EDIT: I double posted. I'm a FAILLLLYORRRRR

DMczaf

No Josh!

freeman-hug.jpg

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I think he looks goofy as fuck in that ugly ass world league uniform.

Please, you wish your team can rock the Bronco's colors and style scheme

Hell your team really is showing their true fucking colors with those ghastly convict uniforms

Fits well with that Rapist

Black n' Yellow played out like Wiz Khalifa

Don't talk shit, when you can't back it up:

JZB7Q.jpg

chxbH.jpg

Your uniforms look like Pew Wee league Killer Bees uniforms from Cheboygan

Even our retro jerseys put yo' shit to shame:

ysH85.jpg

C'mon Son!

Colasante

Finally catching up on the game. I'm happy to see the Patriots might have something resembling a defense this year. Glad to see Chandler Jones looks like he could be the dominant elephant the team has needed for years.

cajunator

Banned
Finally catching up on the game. I'm happy to see the Patriots might have something resembling a defense this year. Glad to see Chandler Jones looks like he could be the dominant elephant the team has needed for years.

I saw a lot to like about Saints D as well.
Spags will definitely make a difference.

Wrayfield

Did anyone catch this?

Man, a holdout from the refs will be equally sad and hilarious.

If it's just these kind of confusions, I don't mind. But I think it will be much worse. Anyway, locked out refs are really trying hard to put the replacements in a bad position. What's wrong with LFL? You have to have high concentration skills to see any play in those tough leagues :p'''''

linkboy

I'm not going to go to hard on the replacement refs, they're being put in a tough spot. I've umpired some little league baseball games and if you're not 100% comfortable, you're going to screw it up.

With that said, the league and the officials need to get this shit fixed ASAP, otherwise its going to be a disaster in the regular season.

greepoman

Damn Hasselback starting Sat..

Waiting for Locker future!!!

Just heard about this...seems like more of a gesture against his former team? Sounds like he and Locker will just split time in the first half. I'm just excited to have a QB with potential after the reign of "Just winz".

How was the game steelers-age

who the fuck is jarrod johnson?

edit: damn david johnson is out for the season? eh minimal loss really but still

I know Steelers age hates him but he's not a minimal loss. DJ is key on a lot of Multiple TE packages, typically with running plays. Outside of Heath he's the best blocking TE on the team.

eznark

Banned
Reading the internet today, I guess the Packers season is already over. Well, we had a good run. Trade Rodgers for draft picks please.

Top Bottom