• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

squicken

I watched about 2/3rds of that Bills game, I honestly feel like blowing my brains out. That shit was torture.

Why is Vince your backup? He's not fit to run that offense. He holds the ball . . . and holds the ball. The exact opposite of a player you want in a timing passing offense

LJ11

Is it different in the regular season?

Yeah, definitely. You stop giving a shit after week 2, you've been there plenty of times.

Why is Vince your backup? He's not fit to run that offense. He holds the ball . . . and holds the ball. The exact opposite of a player you want in a timing passing offense

He's 3rd string, Thigpen is pretty bad. Not sure there were many options outside of the draft. They tried to snatch Harrell late last year but GB put him on the active roster.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Forgot Washington played tonight. How did RG3 do? Box score looks good but in general, did he look solid?

He hit receivers 20 yards out that were so open it looked like the Bills were playing prevent defense. The throws were kind of low and short but he got them there. The TD was on a short pass where his receiver did all the work to get to the endzone.

mr2xxx

Banned
Forgot Washington played tonight. How did RG3 do? Box score looks good but in general, did he look solid?

He looked great, he was calm, found the open man and didn't make any mistakes. On top of that he didn't even unleash his speed. Overall couldn't have asked for more on the first pre-season game.

squicken

Yeah, definitely. You stop giving a shit after week 2, you've been there plenty of times.

He's 3rd string, Thigpen is pretty bad. Not sure there were many options outside of the draft. They tried to snatch Harrell late last year but GB put him on the active roster.

Good Lord Thigpen is #2? Hope Fitz stays healthy. If he does they can be 8-8, and that might be WC in AFC

LJ11

Good Lord Thigpen is #2? Hope Fitz stays healthy. If he does they can be 8-8, and that might be WC in AFC

The line looked bad today, bunch of injuries and you have Glenn who's a rookie manning the LT. They didn't even try to run, just worked on pass game and Fitz took some hits. Redskins brought heat, which is good because they get to work on that shit. Backs missed so many free rushers.

Oh, come on. It wasn't that bad.

The game in general was pretty fucking bad, for both teams. Penalty after penalty.

cajunator

Banned
Im so fucking depressed.
One of our drivers was shot in a robbery the other night and I just got word that he died this morning. Son of a fucking bitch :(

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Marc Tyler runs hard. I'd like to see him get some reps with the first team line next week.

Turnstile

Nice little drive with some help from the refs. Oman with a couple of good runs for the TD.

I don't know which is making me more bitter tonight. The refs or the bright yellow Honey Smoked Fish Co logo right in the same place as the flag infraction icon.

Top Bottom