• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Pimpwerx

Tannehill may be the best QB in the Phins roster, I know it's pre-season but it's definitely not far off.

Probably. We draft a franchise QB, we might as well give him the start. Especially since we decided not to trade up for a sure thing in RG3. PEACE.

h3ro said:
How do you get called for holding when you're the runner with the ball?
GFUHX.jpg

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm in Long Island away on vacay at my aunts house playing with my niece

She is adorable, my chunky monkey:

7rWdBm.jpg

She's not Amused!

BIzY6m.jpg

"Those Hands, so Puffy, they get that Big?"

Why was I brought up in convo for trophies without me being notified (forever alone ; ;), I have many friends from GAF on my list, the website has FL borked, it shows 0 for everyone

Drakeon

Can't wait to see the niners play again after so long. Excited to see our new wrs and how lamicheal James does, as well as Kaepernick and Johnson.

Nameless

Can't wait to see the niners play again after so long. Excited to see our new wrs and how lamicheal James does, as well as Kaepernick and Johnson.

Definitely, Can't remember the last time we were this deep(on paper) on both sides of the ball. Schedule's not a cake walk but I'm pumped.

Top Bottom