• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Levyne

Banned
Couldn't be bothered to watch anything today...anything super interesting happen other than this supposed awesome Kaepernick run?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I miss an avatar bet or something? Why's Slo Roger Craig all of a sudden?

Miss a day or so and all hell breaks lose!

Godslay

Banned
Couldn't have looked worse than the Bears yesterday....

yeah yeah preseason don't tell me. I am happiest in tears.

The difference is that the Vikings starters played, while Cutler sat out due to his episiotomy. Peppers and Forte didn't play either did they?

Godslay

Banned
We had a number of people out.

I saw Joe Webb in there.

As a side note, why is the Vikings Network such terrible quality? It's not just preseason either. I watched all the games last year (it's local), it's says 720p, but it looks like shit. Is it like that for you Slo?

Slo

I saw Joe Webb in there.

As a side note, why is the Vikings Network such terrible quality? It's not just preseason either. I watched all the games last year (it's local), it's says 720p, but it looks like shit. Is it like that for you Slo?

I'm watching it on a supposedly HD feed from a shitty local network. Yes it looks like garbage.

David Wilson looks freaking good. Hard running, fast as hell...just needs to get that whole blitz pick up thing down and I'm excited to see him take that second spot.

EDIT: Thank you Jags for going for two. OT in the preseason...GOD NO.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Tom Brady is shilling for Dodge? No wonder they pulled out of Neckcar. No true southerner is going to buy a car endorsed by a wannabe euro!

i feel like tolzien has looked better than kap, even though kap looked ok and had the 78 yard td run. tolzien stood tall on that monster hit and just seems like a natural passer with no fear.

tolzien for starter!

Top Bottom