• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

brentech

Had to go to grocery store with the wife and use it as a PT walk. Missed alot of the action.
Apparently I need to look at this Kap play

squicken

i think he played 2 snaps. wasn't targeted

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-...ffensive-play-time?blockID=755069&feedID=5936

4 plays

OFFENSIVE SNAPS
WR: Michael Crabtree 5, Ted Ginn 5, Randy Moss 4, Kyle Williams 13, A.J. Jenkins 17, Nathan Palmer 8, Brian Tyms 13.
LT: Joe Staley 14, Mike Person 20
LG: Mike Iupati 14, Derek Hall 20
C: Jonathan Goodwin 14, Daniel Kilgore 20
RG: Alex Boone 14, Leonard Davis 20
RT: Anthony Davis 14, Kenny Wiggins 20
TE: Vernon Davis 11, Delanie Walker 7, Konrad Reuland 19, Garrett Celek 9
FB: 49-Bruce Miller 3, Anthony Dixon 3
RB: Kendall Hunter 6, Brandon Jacobs 7, LaMichael James 11, Rock Cartwright 7, Anthony Dixon 1
QB: Alex Smith 14, Colin Kaepernick 20

Drakeon

i feel like tolzien has looked better than kap, even though kap looked ok and had the 78 yard td run. tolzien stood tall on that monster hit and just seems like a natural passer with no fear.

tolzien for starter!

I feel the same way. I feel like he won't get ahead of Kaepernick cause Kaep got drafted pretty high, but Tolzien has looked pretty good every time I've seen him (which, to be completely fair, has only been twice now).

Hold me nfl-gaf. I have yet to see Zona have anything close to a decent set of downs thus far this preseason. This is reminding me of the Dennis Green days all over again.

Slo

image.php

Welcome brother!

Ponder looked solid. Line is much improved but depth is a concern. Kyle Rudolph is a Baller. I'd like to see more Harrison Smith.

I reserve judgement until I see the team with all of its weapons but 6 or 7 and 10 or 9 is possible.

Owusu looks good.

Dixon is so cut.

dixon looks like shit. only way he makes this roster is if it's at FB but i have no idea why we would keep him for that. he can't read his blocks, he's slow, he's shitty at picking up the blitz and he drops passes. i like his special teams tenacity but we have too many good players to waste a roster spot on him

god i hope we can hide owusu on the practice squad :(

squicken

I haven't changed teams. I just have a huge Harboner. Great coach. Best in the biz right now. I mean Alex fucking Smith almost played in a Super Bowl because of this guy!

bionic77

I thought it was the least enjoyable out of the 3. Not bad, I just liked the others slightly more.
I agree with that, but like I said it was also the best 3rd movie in any trilogy that I can think of. I was glad he did something different and really liked the way he ended it.

Back to football. The Bungles got fucking Grabasski? FUUUUUUUU

I was not worried about those paper champs until I saw that. That dude is kryptonite for the Steelers! Hope Dalton stays on his feet otherwise the division is in jeopardy.

squicken

I agree with that, but like I said it was also the best 3rd movie in any trilogy that I can think of. I was glad he did something different and really liked the way he ended it.

Back to football. The Bungles got fucking Grabasski? FUUUUUUUU

I was not worried about those paper champs until I saw that. That dude is kryptonite for the Steelers! Hope Dalton stays on his feet otherwise the division is in jeopardy.

lol

The Last Crusade

Return of the Jedi

Top Bottom