• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

squicken

lulz, their starters are in. you can hope and pray and bring up whatever fucking nerd stats you want but nothing is going to make the rams a competitor in the nfc west. even if we faltered this year you are still the worst team in the division and probably the worst team in the league

I really like Harbs. I don't think he's ever going to put a bad team on the field. Next coach of the decade

Nameless

Kyle Williams receiving the punt...

i-don-t-want-to-go-o.gif

JABEE

I love when they showed Brett. He's the reason I'm a Vikings fan. I watched him way back when he played his first game in a Vikings uniform.

Skooooool Vikings skoooooool

VIKEBIKE!

All that good stuff.
The Patriots aren't good enough for you. You have to cheat like Tom Brady?

Slo

I was born and raised in Minny. I go way back to the greats of Daunte Coleslaw, Randy Carter and Chris Moss. I remember that one game where Randy Carter mooned the Packers fans in his rookie year!

Actually I was at that game.

I'm with Joe Buck on that one.

LJ11

Rex riding Coples hard, 4th quarter and the dude is still in there. Played basically the entire game. Good shit, whip that fuck into shape.

Top Bottom