• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Same shit all the time with Cam against the Texans lol

panthers broadcaster: it's great they resigned jonathan stewart because he does great things in the community and on the field but he is an even better person. it's important for the panthers to keep these puzzles together

thumbs up panthers broadcaster!

So what does that make Alexis? The guy with no true passing or running skills.

And no that one play against the Taints doesn't count.

alex had more than double scams wins last year. i would be surprised if someone like scam is more interested in individual stats though. so he can enjoy his yearly probowl vote while alex will just have to be content to play in the playoffs and make superbowl runs :(

panthers broadcaster: it's great they resigned jonathan stewart because he does great things in the community and on the field but he is an even better person. it's important for the panthers to keep these puzzles together

thumbs up panthers broadcaster!
Hey, don't diss our visionary broadcasters 'cause you're jelly!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
hehe I think we have our KR.

PS- Is Jacoby Jones still in the league? please tell me the Ravens cut him

Matrix

Cam am gone... looked like shit :D

Matrix

TJ YATES FUTURE!!!!1

Matrix

god damn this review shit is gonna get old fast.

Matrix

Anderson > Cam

mmmm sacks

Matrix

Kickers never miss fg's against the Texans lol

Matrix

Redzone O is crap tonight

Drakeon

That's good. I remember going off before he got hurt.

That's assuming he doesn't make another bone headed move and do something stupid off the field, which he seems prone to do.

Don't get me wrong, dude was MONEY last year before he got hurt, but he seems to show a disturbing lack of good judgment when it comes to off the field stuff. I'm worried that he'll get a suspension this year if he keeps it up.

Matrix

Top Bottom