• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

DMczaf

I can't take that dude in the fantasy football commercials anymore, and we aren't even done with week 1 of preseason yet.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Can't wait to see how Martin looks tonight.

God damn thank god football is back.... Astros and Rockets are killing me.

Chris R

Friend is basically forcing me to join a fantasy league... Anyone have a good primer for the upcoming season when it comes to sleepers to watch out for?

bionic77

yeah they do drug test punters. remember that panthers guy (sauerbrun?) who got suspended for roids?

and the steelers signed andy lee to an offer sheet in 2007 i believe but we matched the offer!
They need to some more tests on Lee! Dude is obviously juicing.

I would have liked to see him as a Steelers though. Dude is like the ultimate bailout.

Zeke

Whatever jackass at nike that thought those collars looked good needs to be dragged into the woods and beaten with a wooden spoon

"when we come back we will see the reigning rookie of the year!"

we already saw him you fucking homer. he went 3 and out and almost threw 2 picks on 1 play. sophomore slump confirmed

Godslay

Banned
How much are they spending on two backs a year when Cam and old Steve Smith move the ball anyway?

That's why it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but maybe they have something good planned for the running game. What the hell do I know anyways?

Talon

"Jonathan Stewart has Pro Bowl type numbers."

I love preseason when the superhomer commentators handle TV broadcasts.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

Okay get that out of your system Foster... eek

lmao ^ at the two above posts

cam newton is like a poor mans colin kaepernick. no true passing skills in the pocket but a dangerous runner. difference is kap had a 78 yard TD run, cam had like a 10 yard "scamper"

Top Bottom