• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Was hoping we would trade Tate to you guys for one of your glut of receivers.
Never going to happen.
Who knows how long Driver will last.

Need the depth.

Bucket, hopefully Kuhn.
The person getting cut/PUP'd will probably be the injured one but my bet is Saine is the odd man out, unfortunately.
Starks can run at times, Green's a high draft pick, and Fat Shit Cat is a cult favorite/plays special teams.

We'll see how it goes.

Tannehill actually impressed. 16-21/167 yds and a TD. Not only is he smart, but he can move around the pocket. Seriously, Moore fucking sucks. If Tannehill plays like this again for the rest of preseason, then it's obvious who should be starting QB.

Tannehill actually impressed. 16-21/167 yds and a TD. Not only is he smart, but he can move around the pocket. Seriously, Moore fucking sucks. If Tannehill plays like this again for the rest of preseason, then it's obvious who should be starting QB.

bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu but that guy who said the 49ers would go 9-7 also said that if matt moore started then the dolphins would make the playoffs!

Milchjon

A recent discussion on IRC has brought up an important question to ponder:

Bionic, what if humanity goes down on December 21st, and only you and Gisele survived?
And, as a bonus, what if she was still carrying Brady's kid?

Shit, I'm off to draft a screenplay.

squicken

Did my shiitty AT&T Internet experience send me back in time, or did Carolina just pointlessly extend another overrated running back?

bionic77

A recent discussion on IRC has brought up an important question to ponder:

Bionic, what if humanity goes down on December 21st, and only you and Gisele survived?
And, as a bonus, what if she was still carrying Brady's kid?

Shit, I'm off to draft a screenplay.
First of all we all know those kids are Bills. You need a penis to have kids. I am not a child murderer so I would do my best job as parent to wash the stench of the Pats off of it.

And as for Giselle I would just have to paper bag it and pretend it was someone attractive as I worked to repopulate the Earth.

In our new society there will be 32 team football league and the word Patriot would be banned. Also history would reflect that I was the Steelers qb and won every SB ever played, that I had a 10" penis and saved humanity against all odds.

Bowser

Did my shiitty AT&T Internet experience send me back in time, or did Carolina just pointlessly extend another overrated running back?

lol, overrated? gtfo.

Darin Gantt
One thing to remember on Stewart extension: All DeAngelo's guaranteed money hit this year and last. What does that mean? We'll see in '13.

D-Will will restructure in the offseason. Hurney da cap genius

First of all we all know those kids are Bills. You need a penis to have kids. I am not a child murderer so I would do my best job as parent to wash the stench of the Pats off of it.

And as for Giselle I would just have to paper bag it and pretend it was someone attractive as I worked to repopulate the Earth.

In our new society there will be 32 team football league and the word Patriot would be banned. Also history would reflect that I was the Steelers qb and won every SB player, that I had a 10" penis and saved humanity against all odds.

History will also show you change your name to Tom Brady

Bowser

Great point made on a Panthers board:
oh no we're investing in running backs in a "passing league." what ever will we do against all of those defenses that are designed to stop the pass in such a league?

(we're probably going to run all over them and pass over the top)

This is what I have been thinking ever since the Stewart signing. The NFL is historically very cyclical.

For the past 10+ years, teams have been gearing more and more on the passing game. This means smaller, quicker defenders with a focus on coverage/pass rush skills.

A team built for power running should be able to bulldoze these smaller defenders. Today's NFL defenses will have to cheat WAY up to have a chance at containing our ground game.

And when they do, Cam will kill them over the top with our ACO vertical passing game.

If every team in the league is trying to do one thing, do the opposite. See: The Greatest Show on Turf...

bionic77

Imagine if only Tom and Giselle survived and became a modern day adam and eve.
A world full of genetically superior super humans....

Noooooo, I don't mean because they're white!
Extinction sounds preferable to that. I would rather the cockroaches inherit the Earth instead of Tammy's hermaphroditic demon spawn.

MechDX

Dre sitting out tonight and rookie Keshawn Martin will start in his place. Kid has been tearing it up at camp so Im interested.

Godslay

Banned
Great point made on a Panthers board:

Teams are still built to stop the run. In addition to that RB's are a dependent position. They are dependent on the Oline doing an effective job. Very rarely do you see backs that can do well without good oline play (Sanders is one example).

Dragon

Banned
lol, overrated? gtfo.

D-Will will restructure in the offseason. Hurney da cap genius

The offense really wasn't the problem last year for the Panthers. Are they any better equipped to stop teams this year? With the Saints and Falcons in their division I'd imagine they'd still have trouble.

Plus extending two backs for five plus years is incredibly insane.

How many games is your kicker worth?

Btw that dude must be taking all the PEDs at tr same time. NFL probably doesn't drug test punters.

yeah they do drug test punters. remember that panthers guy (sauerbrun?) who got suspended for roids?

and the steelers signed andy lee to an offer sheet in 2007 i believe but we matched the offer!

Top Bottom