• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

wow so I really couldn't be happier with anything this game.. Maybe our 1st DLine should've gotten more pressure on Fitzpatrick but whatever really. Our 2nd unit looked great against the Bills' 1st offense

Im most impressed with the offense against two solid defenses. Ponder and Kalil really impressed me.

I hope it continues into the regular season.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Clausen doesn't look that bad right now. Saints D looking like shit. Yay preseason.

Edit: Derrick (not a joke) Anderson, not Clausen.

bionic77

Thank Tebow the Lions did not hurt Flacco. We need that one unibrowed hero to keep out iron grip on the division (historically).

His name just sounds like a 90s cartoon character!
He's no Jett Jackson that's for sure
jettjackson.JPG

ChanHuk

Banned
Which NFL team needs a punter? Can't imagine this Raider punter not getting offers.

He's inconsistent. He'll boom 3 and shank 1. That being said, Raiders locked him up for 3 years at a reasonable contract. I just hate that he's wearing Jawalrus' number.

Pimpwerx

So I went out to see Dark Knight and didn't realize Tannehill would get the start. I missed his outing. How was he tonight? Is he climbing the depth charts, or is Philbin just tinkering to see him play against a starting defense? I'm all aboard with letting Tannehill start the season. At least there'll be something to look forward to other than some crappy merch on cap day. PEACE.

Top Bottom