• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Godslay

Banned
That was one of the hardest hits I've seen in a while...Matt's head snapped back like crazy..we need a slow motion gif. o_O

ibrB39HxGUbLTB.gif

Slowed down...

ihpA3n9BUJmh.gif

Afrikan

damn Godslay good looking.....omg at that second gif.

it was funny though, Matt got back up like he wanted to practice his MMA on big man.

Afrikan

there is no hope for Terrelle Pryor in this league.....He looks clueless out there in all fazes...from reading a play, to making a decision, to throwing the ball properly, to even running with the ball.

it doesn't help his cause that he has Gregg Knapp as an OC.

there is no hope for Terrelle Pryor in this league.....He looks clueless out there in all fazes...from reading a play, to making a decision, to throwing the ball properly, to even running with the ball.

it doesn't help his cause that he has Gregg Knapp as an OC.

raiders are (were?) a fucking clueless organization when it comes to trades. they spent a 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounder on QB's and they have no good qb's. shameful

Rorschach

give me both answers. first without the picks back, then with the picks back

If I get the picks back, in a heart beat. If I'm two picks in the hole, then no. It's not worth it. Right now, Carson Palmer looks worse than JCamp did when he last played with the Raiders, but he doesn't look worse than Campbell's worst days and the offense was very limited with Campbell in the mix. If he was asked to learn another system, he'd be completely lost.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but honestly, Leinart looks better than Palmer right now. I don't know if it's because he's used to the system, but he's not nearly as hesitant and lost as Palmer. Palmer made almost every throw off his back foot and/or overhand. I have no idea why. He refuses to step up into the pocket too. He wants to get behind the tackles/DEs when they're looping behind him. It makes no sense.

I want them to ride it out all year so there are no excuses and they part ways with Palmer. If they just got a middle of the road QB and paired him up with McFadden, they'd have a great offense. Maybe we'll get Tony Romo after he's run out of Dallas lolz.

Fantomex

Based on the tannehill start today I'm increasing my prediction of wins from 4 to 5. Hopefully one of those USC receivers are available in the draft. Then well just need a OL,DL, HB, and special Teams.

squicken

Based on the tannehill start today I'm increasing my prediction of wins from 4 to 5. Hopefully one of those USC receivers are available in the draft. Then well just need a OL,DL, HB, and special Teams.

Carolina's D is nothing special. I'd be concerned that Sherman still refuses to run the ball, even though the WRs are so limited. At one point it was 22 passes and 4 rushes

filler

Banned
Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL
Report just in on Channel 2 News about shooting in parking lot at Raiders-Cardinals game in Glendale, Ariz. Life-threatening injuries.

DeMarcus Davis ‏@DeMarcusRFNET
@CorkOnTheNFL Someone was shot in the face with a shotgun.

Milchjon

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL
Report just in on Channel 2 News about shooting in parking lot at Raiders-Cardinals game in Glendale, Ariz. Life-threatening injuries.

DeMarcus Davis ‏@DeMarcusRFNET
@CorkOnTheNFL Someone was shot in the face with a shotgun.

Ugh. That's horrible.
I guess I would get flamed for a knee jerk "Arizona and Raiders fans" reaction, but parts of both seem to have a dubious image when it comes to violence.

filler

Banned
There's a joke to be made here, about it being a Raiders/Cards fan shooting himself in the face because the team is so bad. I'm not going to be the one to say it though!

cajunator

Banned
Ok Saints, less of that kind of shit and more like the previous two preseason games please.
Fucking awful defense. Brings back memories.
Grats Jags.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Just rewatched the highlights of the Raiders/Cardinals games...

Good God, atrocious

If in the Pre-Season they're playing like this, the fuck are they going to play like in the GODDAMN regular season

Stat of the Night: Cards only get 54yds in the first half, yet score 24 points...

WAT?!?

cajunator

Banned
Just rewatched the highlights of the Raiders/Cardinals games...

Good God, atrocious

If in the Pre-Season they're playing like this, the fuck are they going to play like in the GODDAMN regular season

Stat of the Night: Cards only get 54yds in the first half, yet score 24 points...

WAT?!?

I really hope these officials are phased out by the beginning of the season. they called two defensive penalties on the Saints that even the booth announcers called bullshit on, and then negated an obvious interception. It was kind of fucked up. But teams have to overcome these things anyway.

Top Bottom