• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Make sure to make Alex look as bad as possible to put FMT into panic mode.

#ANDREJOHNSONWILLNEVERBEHEALTHY
#JJWATTISAHOMELESSMANSJUSTINSMITH
#TEXANSONLYMADETHEPLAYOFFSBECAUSEPEYTONMANNINGGOTHURT
#MATTSHOOBISALATESEASONCHOKER
#OVERPAIDFORARIANFOSTER
#OVERPAIDFORASHITTYLT
#ISGARYKUBIAKSTILLYOURCOACHLOLOLOLOL

squicken

No points should be awarded for 0-0 games. In fact, both teams should be docked points. Letting one team just sit back and not even try to score is rewarding bad play

MechDX

Why would you ignore him? Or anyone? Part of the fun is all the crazy trashing of other teams

I can deal with all the random nonsense that gets spewed in this thread but FMT...shit is just pathetic levels of disturbing. Everyone here trash talks but when its all said and done 99% of people here have good insight and are complimentary and respectful of other teams.

MechDX

FMT made fun of the Texans's shitty banner. They put a lot of work into that banner. :(

bow_banner_taco_bell1.jpg

Bucs new goal line pylon cones. Guaranteed TD everytime!

squicken

I can deal with all the random nonsense that gets spewed in this thread but FMT...shit is just pathetic levels of disturbing. Everyone here trash talks but when its all said and done 99% of people here have good insight and are complimentary and respectful of other teams.

But that's not really true. No one here respects the Raiders or Jags or Cardinals or Rams. When bionic says he wants the entire Ravens defense incarcerated he really means it. If ez could get away with hunting Cutler for sport on his compound he would. All FMT wants to do is watch the world poop

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm just glad football season started today. Finally something to actually talk about.

Fulham looked real good, maybe Clint will stop being a douche. Lolerpool etc.

MechDX

All right I removed him from ignore because I want to play with the douchebags. But dammit I will not remove Mr.Bob! He fucking jinxed us last year!

BTW, Alexis will not make it past the first quarter. GUARANTEED!

Slo

All right I removed him from ignore because I want to play with the douchebags. But dammit I will not remove Mr.Bob! He fucking jinxed us last year!

BTW, Alexis will not make it past the first quarter. GUARANTEED!

You can't scroll past MrBob's one post every three weeks?

Milchjon

But that's not really true. No one here respects the Raiders or Jags or Cardinals or Rams. When bionic says he wants the entire Ravens defense incarcerated he really means it. If ez could get away with hunting Cutler for sport on his compound he would. All FMT wants to do is watch the world poop

But that's not just his opinion. That's his lawyer side shining through.

bionic77

#ANDREJOHNSONWILLNEVERBEHEALTHY
#JJWATTISAHOMELESSMANSJUSTINSMITH
#TEXANSONLYMADETHEPLAYOFFSBECAUSEPEYTONMANNINGGOTHURT
#MATTSHOOBISALATESEASONCHOKER
#OVERPAIDFORARIANFOSTER
#OVERPAIDFORASHITTYLT
#ISGARYKUBIAKSTILLYOURCOACHLOLOLOLOL
Last year they were beasts in September. Maybe preseason and September is when they peak.

bionic77

I admit I want dangerous criminals in prison and not on the football field. That is just common sense to me,

Btw are you the guy that thinks Flacco is good or the one that is the human version lifelong cat?

bionic77

Beat the Steelers was the master plan. Doesnt have to make sense.

We didnt lose to Tebow in the playoffs. We lost to Elite Joe Flacco.
Losing to Tebow was our plan all along. You never want to the one that embarrasses him in the playoffs and eliminates him. God doesn't appreciate that stuff and usually will punish you by injuring your best playing with STDs in his ACL.

We are going to call in our favors with God and Obama (he owes us for 2008) this season so just warning you now. No crying later when all of the breaks and calls our way. We planned for this last year.

MechDX

Losing to Tebow was our plan all along. You never want to the one that embarrasses him in the playoffs and eliminates him. God doesn't appreciate that stuff and usually will punish you by injuring your best playing with STDs in his ACL.

We are going to call in our favors with God and Obama (he owes us for 2008) this season so just warning you now. No crying later when all of the breaks and calls our way. We planned for this last year.

namatsegoodell.jpg

Pre-determined. Texans win Superbowl.

I also thought the 49ers should have traded their #1 pick last year for Kolb.

lol i remember eagles fans on other boards had all these theories about people drafting in the top 10 and they were actually drafting these players FOR the eagles so they could get kolb later on.

"ZOMG 49ers DRAFTED ALDON SMITH TO TRADE HIM TO TH EAGLES FOR KOLB ONCE THIS LOCKOUT BUSINESS IS OVER!"

squicken

lol i remember eagles fans on other boards had all these theories about people drafting in the top 10 and they were actually drafting these players FOR the eagles so they could get kolb later on.

"ZOMG 49ers DRAFTED ALDON SMITH TO TRADE HIM TO TH EAGLES FOR KOLB ONCE THIS LOCKOUT BUSINESS IS OVER!"

Obviously that would have been a terrible, terrible trade. BUT, I do think that if anyone could give Kolb the courage he needs, it would Harbs. Kolb is not without physical skill, and I think it is clear that Whiz is a terrible coach

Obviously that would have been a terrible, terrible trade. BUT, I do think that if anyone could give Kolb the courage he needs, it would Harbs. Kolb is not without physical skill, and I think it is clear that Whiz is a terrible coach

harbaugh could make any QB productive. that much we do know. unfortunately for kolb, harbaugh and our front office aren't fucking idiots so we would not give the eagles anything meaningful for trash like kolb

Top Bottom