• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

SyNapSe

0e757536ea215b44bfab5b4a07c0ff79_large

I wish I could see what happened downfield. I wonder if it was completed

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
0e757536ea215b44bfab5b4a07c0ff79_large

I wish I could see what happened downfield. I wonder if it was completed

Oh the AFC West is going to be a fucking CAKEWALK this year... FUCKING LAWL!

All I'm picturing is Palmer's mind repeating "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... **Stranger Danger!**, *Flop*"

GraveRobberX

Just hope that Peyton doesn't fall like that, or he'll lose his head.

Just hope Tammy doesn't have a hissy-fit and become more of a diva like his wife

Dat Metrosexual-ness is creeping up on you Pats fan, keep denying it, one day he'll bawl his eyes out just to be loved and cherished... oh wait!

ibl9eQtaShi6nk.gif

7J3R1.jpg

By the way I missed you guys <3, need to get our shit talking into season mode, good sirs, this season is going to be glorious for us all... except the Browns... HAHA!

Milchjon

I have to say though, Peyton's commercials are so much better than anyone else's. The recent Buick "audible" commercial was great.

GraveRobberX

I have to say though, Peyton's commercials are so much better than anyone else's. The recent Buick "audible" commercial was great.

"Call Papa Bear Hut Hut"

I always laugh, no clue why

I love that Sony one with Nantz him in that bubble wrap football gear lol

I seriously think Peyton just talks QB talk all the time

With Wifey:
"Babe once the play goes live, you Zig Zag 69 with left under-hook top spin into Missionary on 3"

Just hope Tammy doesn't have a hissy-fit and become more of a diva like his wife

Dat Metrosexual-ness is creeping up on you Pats fan, keep denying it, one day he'll bawl his eyes out just to be loved and cherished... oh wait!

LEAVE TOM ALONE ASSHOLE! HE THOUGHT HE HAD TO BECOME AN INSURANCE SALESMAN! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT SUCKS TO BECOME AN INSURANCE SALESMAN!?!

Poor Tom, nobody deserves to experience that.

GraveRobberX

Agreed. Chiefs are going to take it easily.

Not sure if serious.jpg

Can you first get your FO to stop eavesdropping/wiretapping on your coaches

So suspicious!

LEAVE TOM ALONE ASSHOLE! HE THOUGHT HE HAD TO BECOME AN INSURANCE SALESMAN! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT SUCKS TO BECOME AN INSURANCE SALESMAN!?!

Poor Tom, nobody deserves to experience that.

Listen German, stop being a Sauerkraut

There is a rumor going around that the Vikings are gonna trade Percy Harvin to the Jets.

Guy on twitter said:
#Jets, #Browns, and #Cowboys are reportedly interested in acquiring Percy Harvin. NYJ reportedly have offered 2nd and 4th round picks.

A 2nd and a 4th seems like a lot, but that would reunite him with TEEEEEBOOOOOWWWWW!

HarvinPercyTebowTim_090111_.jpg

WedgeX

Banned
Some guys are getting cut.

Jim Schwartz said:
"We got to find better players to be able to execute," Schwartz said. "You can do all the drills you want, but if a guy can't make a play, he can't make a play. We got to find guys who can kickoff cover and punt cover. We were poor in those areas.

"We got lucky because of a couple of penalties, but we were lucky."

via mlive

squicken

You need to ask yourself why the Vikes would trade Harvin, considering they have almost nothing at WR, before you start salivating over the guy. He has quit on his team more than once. Constantly late to meetings and practice. Faked an injury to not play.

Low character guy. He may do well initially, but eventually he will go into baby mode and your team will have traded a third round pick for 8 good games

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
You need to ask yourself why the Vikes would trade Harvin, considering they have almost nothing at WR, before you start salivating over the guy. He has quit on his team more than once. Constantly late to meetings and practice. Faked an injury to not play.

Low character guy. He may do well initially, but eventually he will go into baby mode and your team will have traded a third round pick for 8 good games

WR who quits on his team? A malcontent who doesn't give 100% effort? Him and Santonio will be best buds, it'll work out!

Slo

I'm not in love with the guy. Granted he's fun to watch and he's one of the only players on our roster who can flash. He's our best WR by far, he's a legit threat as a 3rd down back, and he's an above average kick returner, but at the end of the day he's a complimentary player not a star. He's a Reggie Bush. He's dangerous in the slot and when you put him in motion, but put him at #2 WR and he'll be covered up by a decent CB. He's a guy that you have to invent ways to get touches for.

He could be the difference maker on an otherwise solid team, but honestly I don't think we should trade him. What would we get for him, a 3rd rounder? A 2nd at best? He's more fun to watch in a Viking uni than that pick is worth, IMO.

squicken

I'm not in love with the guy. Granted he's fun to watch and he's one of the only players on our roster who can flash. He's our best WR by far, he's a legit threat as a 3rd down back, and he's an above average kick returner, but at the end of the day he's a complimentary player not a star. He's a Reggie Bush. He's dangerous in the slot and when you put him in motion, but put him at #2 WR and he'll be covered up by a decent CB. He's a guy that you have to invent ways to get touches for.

He could be the difference maker on an otherwise solid team, but honestly I don't think we should trade him. What would we get for him, a 3rd rounder? A 2nd at best? He's more fun to watch in a Viking uni than that pick is worth, IMO.

Well if you can get a second you should jump for joy. But something like a 4th or 5th I agree with you. I could maybe understand him butting heads with Chilly, but Frazier is by all accounts a good guy. If he can't get along with him I'm not sure who he'll play hard for

Godslay

Banned
I didn't say we were going to pass much. It worked for the donks last season.

It worked for a couple games against bad teams. While we did end up first in rushing, it didn't amount to much in terms of points. Which led to barely scraping out wins. Finishing the season on a losing streak. Yes, we beat the Steelers, but Tebow played like a real QB that day and passed instead of relying on the rush. It's not sustainable and becomes even more difficult to win if you go down at all. Chiefs should go for it, then maybe they could draft a good QB. Pioli would most likely fuck that up like he did with Poe.

Slo

Well if you can get a second you should jump for joy.

Nah, I think 2nd rounders are overvalued. In the 2nd round what are you hoping to get? You're praying the guy can be a solid perennial starter. So if we're lucky, we'll get back what we gave up? What's the upside?

squicken

Nah, I think 2nd rounders are overvalued. In the 2nd round what are you hoping to get? You're praying the guy can be a solid perennial starter. So if we're lucky, we'll get back what we gave up? What's the upside?

2nd round still gets you impact starters. I see what you are saying, since that is what Harvin is. But I guess the second round pick could potentially be just as good, cheaper, and less headaches

edit: I don't know where or who Sunderland are but they can ead. Go Gunners!

Brinbe

Just saw those Kelly comments on Kolb, and he's completely spot-on... You only need to spend a minute amount of time watching Kevin constantly back-peddle and loft throws to see how apparent it is.

Hilarious that it took the rest of the league four+ years to catch-up on what (most) Eagle fans already knew. Anyway, thanks again for DRC and the 2nd rounder. =)

Top Bottom