• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Just browsing Amazon to waste some more money on things I dont need and I came across this.

518gmPp5WdL.jpg

Is this cover art real? This was a major motion picture right?

bionic77

Did anyone post this video of Favre coaching? This is the kind of thing that reminds me of why I loved watching him so much while growing up. It's a shame he tarnished himself so much :( I'm not going to lie, I was watching old 90's highlights of Favre and it made me realize I will never truly be able to hate him.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/45087/favrewatch-the-offensive-coordinator-in-action
At least you can admit it.

All of the other Packer fans here want us to believe that they removed the tattoos, posters and blow up dolls.

Pimpwerx

Just browsing Amazon to waste some more money on things I dont need and I came across this.

I'm not sure about the cover art, but that's a real movie, and pretty decent IMO. I enjoyed it and have it in 3D. The ad campaign for it was terrible though. It made the movie look different from what it really was, and not in a good way. PEACE.

ChanHuk

Banned
Inherited the most glorious team. All fear my abilities to put together a scrub spoiler team with my superior couch fantasy GM abilities.

518gmPp5WdL.jpg

THe movie is actually pretty good and not at all what you would expect from Disney's crap marketing. Reminded me of a throw back to older scifi/adventure movies like Indiana Jones.

DMczaf

Nothing worse than clicking on a Film-GAF thread and seeing a bunch of people argue over what is art.

I'll just stay here with you meatheads for now.

bionic77

Holy shit I am late on the Cards Raiders game. :lol @ Leinhart leaving the game for a cut on his fucking hand. That makes Brady look tough. Then the Raiders say what no one in the media ever has the balls to say about Kolb, that he was a scared bitch ass punk.

Who says the preseason is boring?

Slo

Hahaha.

In all seriousness they should give him a legit chance with the 1's. I mean why not at this stage?

Got damn, it's the second week in the preseason and already we're talking about getting trade value out of our starters and getting the rookies playing time.

Got damn, it's the second week in the preseason and already we're talking about getting trade value out of our starters and getting the rookies playing time.

C'mon man I'm just saying they should give him a legit shot. He's making plays out there and that is something the defense sorely needs.

I'm not saying give him the job but after two good games he deserves a shot.

bionic77

C'mon man I'm just saying they should give him a legit shot. He's making plays out there and that is something the defense sorely needs.

I'm not saying give him the job but after two good games he deserves a shot.
I said the same thing about Harrison when he was a backup. Not on the field much at first but always seemed to make a play whenever he was on it. And look at how that worked out!

Top Bottom