• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Slo

C'mon man I'm just saying they should give him a legit shot. He's making plays out there and that is something the defense sorely needs.

I'm not saying give him the job but after two good games he deserves a shot.

BE, let's back it back down just a bit and see if he makes the team first. :jnc

Shit son, better get your All-22 on! You're not a serious fantasy athlete unless you're the first one in the film room, and the last one to leave!

When I finish re-entering 200 picks manually because the Frenchie bailed on us, then I'll sit down, grab a beer, turn off the lights and start watching some game tape!

HAAAARRRDDCOOOOORRRREEEE

You must be a new Viking fan.

When I was eight years old I went to the pep rally at a mall for the 98' Vikings before the NFCC. Saw John Randle and gave him a blowpop as he passed on his little cart. He gave me a little Viking Towel and said, "Thanks little buddy".

Then they lost and my uncle told me John Randle got hurt because of the Blowpop I gave him.

I'm used to disappointment. I'm in it for the journey.

Holy shit I am late on the Cards Raiders game. :lol @ Leinhart leaving the game for a cut on his fucking hand. That makes Brady look tough. Then the Raiders say what no one in the media ever has the balls to say about Kolb, that he was a scared bitch ass punk.

Who says the preseason is boring?

Stop disrespecting yankeehater or he will put you on his ignore list

DMczaf

Fuck all of you and your teams and potential

OUR QBS AVERAGED -0.1 YARDS PER ATTEMPT! WE WERE LITERALLY THROWING THE BALL BACKWARDS!!!111

BUCBOAT BUCBOAT BUCBOAT

Fuck all of you and your teams and potential

OUR QBS AVERAGED -0.1 YARDS PER ATTEMPT! WE WERE LITERALLY THROWING THE BALL BACKWARDS!!!111

BUCBOAT BUCBOAT BUCBOAT

mj%20laugh.gif

ipQyqsIGka1MJ.gif

kobe-laugh.gif

Bucs suck, but it's OK, DM. You can always squicken out of the Bucs fanbase. Although is it really squickening when your original team is so bad they could be beaten by a CFL team?

bionic77

Stop disrespecting yankeehater or he will put you on his ignore list
Man not only has Kolb made Yankeehater look like a complete fool, he also ruined the Cards franchise, is going to get Whisenhunt fired (probably leading to his wife leaving him for Bellicheat), wasted Fitzgerald's potential, let the Niners grip on the division go unchallenged for at least another 3 years and worst of all now he is breaking up GAF friendships leading to ignores. :(

K-19

Banned
Jnc kick me from the chat, I imagine he takes his revenge about the "withe slut" stuff. I am ok, c'est de bonne guerre.

Now stop with your surrender french stuff, it's just racist.

Well, on the one hand, when the Phins do well during pre-season, they end up sucking during regular season. Since the opposite is happening during pre-season, maybe they will be good in the regular season. :)

Tannehill seems to only do well in shotgun formation.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
What's the word out of Jets camp? How much Tebow time are we in for tonight? I'm utterly shocked that ESJETSN hasn't told me already. Or had it scrolling in the banner. Or had Sal Pal with the Tebow cam shove me Tebow news down my Tebow face.

squicken

The Bucs had Chip Kelly in the building and almost got him to sign a contract. Then they ended up with Schiano. I think the fans will always remember that

In a bit late but holy shit that Cards Raiders game was funny. The cards OL fuckin hates Kolb it's so easy to tell, he spent 3-4 series running around getting sacked like a bitch. Skeletor comes and and he has all day to lead a TD drive, it's hilarious the comparison.

Rorschach

What are those squiggly marks under the Jets logo?

[edit] Oh, I can read it. It says "To is Eli" I don't know what that means, though. I think he loves Eli Manning.

Either that or, DM is right and he just declared Jihad on us all.

BigAT

What are those squiggly marks under the Jets logo?

[edit] Oh, I can read it. It says "To is Eli" I don't know what that means, though. I think he loves Eli Manning.

Either that or, DM is right and he just declared Jihad on us all.

He was homeschooled then went to the University of Florida, can you really expect him to know how to write his name with that education?

DMczaf

Brian Murphy of the St. Paul Pioneer Press reports that the Vikings are the “top candidate” to host games in Wembley Stadium over the next four seasons.

Please, don't tell Purple Fingernails Fan about this.

20110510_vikings-fan-capitol-vigil_33.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So how much shit talking will FMT be doing tonight?

In a bit late but holy shit that Cards Raiders game was funny. The cards OL fuckin hates Kolb it's so easy to tell, he spent 3-4 series running around getting sacked like a bitch. Skeletor comes and and he has all day to lead a TD drive, it's hilarious the comparison.

both qb's are awful, your offensive line is awful and your defense isn't very good. i'm not going to call the cards a last place team in the division because the rams are still here but you should probably curb your expectations for the season

bionic77

Outside of the experts and Yankeehater everyone hates Kolb. Whis hates him too but he has to play him after what he spent to get him even though he knows he is trash. I mean how Garbo do you have to be to suck that bad when you have Fitz on your team?

Also AT&T should be forced to eat a giant bowl of dicks for calling this shit on my iPhone 4G. That is as offensive to me as selling Tammy as a male role model. You can call it what you want but we all know it is 3.5 G and a tranny trying too hard to fit in.

Top Bottom