• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

h3ro

Randle lookin' good.

Get him more first team reps.

I'd love for him to develop to the point where he can line up on the opposite side of Nicks and let Cruz stick to the slot.

EDIT: DO THESE REFS EVEN KNOW YOU CAN CALL A FLAG FOR HELMET TO HELMET HITS?!

Talon

:jnc

I love listening to the Bears homers during these preseason games. Your offensive line is still a piece of shit. Live it up.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
got bountied by one of the texans. he got carted off with a knee injury. it didn't look gruesome or anything so hopefully it's not too bad :(
That sucks. Even though he's a Niner, I was rooting got the big man to find a role considering how run heavy your offense is. Hope he's ok.:(

Edit: the savior takes the field.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

linkboy

I bet the refs are at home watching this and laughing. Man the NFL needs to fix this NOW. If they go into the regular season with the refs, its going to be a disaster.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That's the old Kareem.

That shit was stuffed! suck it 49ers

Matrix

AJ!!!!! now stay healthy

wtf come on OD jesus

Matrix

ughhhh the O in this game.

Schaub really does have a bitch arm.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Did NFL Network just cut the giants/jets game off in LA to show Chargers?

Screw off NFL. I wanted to see Tebow

Top Bottom