• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Fantomex

Pedoist
Edit: to lazy to find a Chris Hanson gif

Just found out it's Lucks girlfriend from Stanford. She's a gymnast.

So you know what whatever!

2377367_o.gif

Mifune

Mehmber
I never understood this about the review system (talking about the first review). Isn't all of the footage synchronized?

Find the timestamp where his knee hits the ground, and match it against all the other angles at that same time to find an accurate spot.

I've never understood this either. NFL isn't too smart, I guess.

squicken

Rookie Andrew Luck's 11 preseason drives so far have produced 38 points. The #Jets have had 23 possessions and scored 9 pts

-preseason stats

LJ11

Luck is like Tebow but he can throw. Definitely a fan

Dude is on another level. Good shot at being the best QB in the league in 4 years, maybe less. Eyes always on his receivers, incredible pocket awareness. Only knock is his mediocre fade/deep ball, was really never asked to do it. Can make every other throw with ease. Even when he starts off badly, USC game last year for example, he turns it around. Think he was 2 for 7 or 8 to start tonight, then he started dotting the field.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dude is on another level. Good shot at being the best QB in the league in 4 years, maybe less. Eyes always on his receivers, incredible pocket awareness. Only knock is his mediocre fade/deep ball, was really never asked to do it. Can make every other throw with ease. Even when he starts off badly, USC game last year for example, he turns it around. Think he was 2 for 7 or 8 to start tonight, then he started dotting the field.

He was banned from throwing fades at Stanford. #BlameHarbro

squicken

Yeah a rookie and eyes downfiled, Just unreal he's already doing that. I still can't believe the fortunes of Colts fans. Cleveland fans haven't had an elite QB since Otto Graham, and Indy gets two back to back for 25 years.

I'd say that he doesn't have a super arm, but Brees, Rodgers, and Brady all gained arm strength as they got older. Just needs to find the right conditioning program

Yeah a rookie and eyes downfiled, Just unreal he's already doing that. I still can't believe the fortunes of Colts fans. Cleveland fans haven't had an elite QB since Otto Graham, and Indy gets two back to back for 25 years.

I'd say that he doesn't have a super arm, but Brees, Rodgers, and Brady all gained arm strength as they got older. Just needs to find the right conditioning program
Never bad enough for a number 1 pick :/........wait what am I saying

Top Bottom