• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Sanjuro

Bullshit.

uVryl.jpg

I was simply stating that your QB sucks, not that ours are better but if you want to bring that up, I'd be willing to bet Skelton would put up better numbers with the same quality OL. We won't be able to prove this point, however because our OL is inferior. The only category Alexis would win is accuracy. I could probably give you less Int's for that reason but Skelly would trounce him in passing TD's and passing yards.

It's idiotic to say Floyd has looked like shit, he hasn't had much time and he's done phenomenal at blocking. Real talk is that Whiz hates starting rookies and only does so through injuries, generally so Floyd won't be making noise until a little ways into the season unlike what many fans think (expecting him to start week 1). Even if it takes until next season, Floyd will ultimately be ten times the WR Crab or Manningham are and how many seasons will old man Moss last? Anyone that takes your group of WR's over Fitz and Floyd going forth is clinically insane. Perhaps Floyd won't have a huge rookie year, but in the near future? Better book he's going to be a top WR talent.

I'll give you OL and OL coach, but that's it. Skelly is better than Alexis and we certainly have more play makers than SF. You're highly overrating WR's that haven't played a single snap on your team yet.

except the whole argument was that we have better QB's than you, which you admit. oh and i guarantee alex smith throws more TD's if he's just throwing up ducks to fitz like your QB's do. see how easy that is!

and you brought up floyd. i said we have a better group of receivers, 1-6, and we do. you have 1 incredible receiver and a bunch of bums. moss doesn't need to do much for us, he isn't our #1. you can talk all you want about potential. POTENTIALLY floyd will be great. POTENTIALLY jimmy clausen could have been great. i'm not talking about what might be, i'm talking about what is THIS SEASON. and what is is this: 49ers have a much better offense than the cards. it's not even close. and the 49ers have a much better defense.

those are just the facts bruh! and the sooner you accept that the sooner you can move on with your "future" and look forward to the 2016 cardinals or whenever it is that they'll be a decent team again!

TheFatOne

Cannon looks lost at RT which is a shame. It looks like he may need another year. I still like him at guard in spot duty. Hopefully he can improve this season. Vereen needs to block better.

Brinbe

Holy crap, fire Juan now.

Unacceptable, even in preseason.

This is a first-team D going against the f'n 2nd/3rd string. And to struggle like this is on the coaching.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Holy crap, fire Juan now.

Unacceptable, even in preseason.

This is a first-team D going against the f'n 2nd/3rd string. And to struggle like this is on the coaching.

What's bad about it really is that this is 2nd and even 3rd string right here for the pats.

Colasante

He has no chance of making the team, but still really impressive the defensive end to tight end conversion Silvestro has made this offseason.

TheFatOne

Man I'm absolutely loving the screen game tonight. I like the McDaniels is being consistent with the screen game. There were quite a few that didn't work, but he continues to use it.

Top Bottom