• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
What are you going on about?

Are you suggesting Mallet has thrown a pass in the NFL?

Last I checked the preseason is part of the NFL... either way his play has been monitored in Preaseason games, training camp, practices, etc. There is plenty on him where 1 minute he looks great, the next he looks terrible.

TheFatOne

Last I checked the preseason is part of the NFL... either way his play has been monitored in Preaseason games, training camp, practices, etc. There is plenty on him where 1 minute he looks great, the next he looks terrible.

It's only his second year. Everyone just needs to relax on Mallet. So far in this game he looks good.

Tom Penny

This makes me happy though. The last screen didn't work, but it's nice to see the screen game come back.

I'm happy. O'brien was ridiculous predictable with empty set or shotgun with Woodhead as a lead back. He was clueless. Never knew when to switch it up. If they aren't going to run at least use the short passing game like they used to as a run play.

Sanjuro

I'm going to look past this, but if you're suggesting preseason football amounts to anything...yikes.

Sanjuro

I'm happy. O'brien was ridiculous predictable with empty set or shotgun with Woodhead as a lead back. He was clueless. Never knew when to switch it up. If they aren't going to run at least use the short passing game like they used to as a run play.

O'Brien was fantastic at making Brady a feared punter.

Vick's down. Too bad Just Winz is in Buffalo and Kevin Kolb is collecting a check playing in Arizona.

Also unrelated:

This ad showed up in my Neogaf.

Strange, I don't remember making any searches for baby gloves recently.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Man Kyle Love continues to impress. The man is a beast. Cunningham finally makes a play, and injures Vick.

Kyle Love actually has been quite a steal. Cunningham has been in on 2 major plays already... which is pretty much more than the entirity of last year.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Don't want to jump too much to conclusions, but really hope Chung isn't as concussed as he just looked.

Looked absolutely lost out there... that would be devastating. That being said Brace just absolutely beasted through there. Hopefully he can stick this year.

Lulz show me any evidence that your qbs are anywhere near Alex. Compare whatever you want.... Wins, yards, turnovers, 4th quarter comebacks, playoff wins, etc. Alex tops your shitty qbs in every category and he's done it all without fitz! About the only area your qbs beat Alex is salary lololol kolb.

And Floyd looks like shit so far. Crabtree, manningham and moss are all much better. Aj Jenkins has looked better than Floyd and he is our 6th wr!

Your qbs are shit, your line is shit, you have one playmaker and an awful coaching staff. Sounds like a recipe for a top 5 pick my friend!

I was simply stating that your QB sucks, not that ours are better but if you want to bring that up, I'd be willing to bet Skelton would put up better numbers with the same quality OL. We won't be able to prove this point, however because our OL is inferior. The only category Alexis would win is accuracy. I could probably give you less Int's for that reason but Skelly would trounce him in passing TD's and passing yards.

It's idiotic to say Floyd has looked like shit, he hasn't had much time and he's done phenomenal at blocking. Real talk is that Whiz hates starting rookies and only does so through injuries, generally so Floyd won't be making noise until a little ways into the season unlike what many fans think (expecting him to start week 1). Even if it takes until next season, Floyd will ultimately be ten times the WR Crab or Manningham are and how many seasons will old man Moss last? Anyone that takes your group of WR's over Fitz and Floyd going forth is clinically insane. Perhaps Floyd won't have a huge rookie year, but in the near future? Better book he's going to be a top WR talent.

I'll give you OL and OL coach, but that's it. Skelly is better than Alexis and we certainly have more play makers than SF. You're highly overrating WR's that haven't played a single snap on your team yet.

TheFatOne

Really impressed by the dline tonight. Pats have some good depth up front. Brace finally showing some more flashes. It's going to be hard figuring out who goes, and who stays for the final 53. Ras-I is playing tonight correct?

Vick has completed one 16 game season in his career, no? I'm not sure what possessed the Eagles FO to think that would improve as he gets older.

Top Bottom