• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

effzee

This is the Eagles dress rehearsal game so the starters will play into the 3rd quarter.

Always scary. Can't afford any injuries.

TheFatOne

This is the Eagles dress rehearsal game so the starters will play into the 3rd quarter.

Always scary. Can't afford any injuries.

Should be a walk in the Park on offense and defense for the Eagles. Just take a look at the list of players not in pre-game warmups.

The following players were not spotted in uniform for pre-game warmups prior to tonight's preseason game:

QB Tom Brady
RB Jeff Demps
FB Spencer Larsen
WR Wes Welker
WR Brandon Lloyd
WR Jabar Gaffney
TE Aaron Hernandez
TE Daniel Fells
TE Visanthe Shiancoe
TE Jake Ballard
G Logan Mankins
G Brian Waters
T Sebastian Vollmer
T Matt Kopa
T Markus Zusevics

DT Vince Wilfork
DT Jonathan Fanene
DT Gerard Warren
DT Myron Pryor
DE Rob Ninkovich
LB Jerod Mayo
LB Tracy White
CB Devin McCourty
CB Kyle Arrington
CB Alfonzo Dennard
S Tavon Wilson
S James Ihedigbo

Tight end Rob Gronkowski was in uniform and led stretching during pre-game warmups.

In a bit of a surprise, running back Stevan Ridley is in uniform after missing Friday's practice.

Shat for Matt starts now.
no way Dolphins take another first round Qb next year, I could see the Browns doing it if Weeden dosent turn out though.....
I have a pre season man crush on Logan Thomas hehe
I read on a main pats forum that ESPN is reporting Mallet is starting. Can anyone confirm this? If he is starting Gruden is going to go crazy. Can't wait
Someone on Monday Night countdown said he was, actually pretty excited

Brinbe

WOOO, EAGLES TIIIME! We're gonna get stomped, but that's always the case against the Pats, even in pre-season.

lol, even with that depleted Pats roster, I don't think we'll dominate.

JaxJag

Banned
I don't like the fact the Jags are playing in London for 4 straight years, I would rather it only be one or two.

But I understand what Kahn is trying to do, still don't like it though.

TheFatOne

thats like the whole team

Nah we still get to see Hightower, and Jones. I also want to see how Love plays without big Vince.

no way Dolphins take another first round Qb next year, I could see the Browns doing it if Weeden dosent turn out though.....
I have a pre season man crush on Logan Thomas hehe

Someone on Monday Night countdown said he was, actually pretty excited

Mallet hasn't been any good in camp, and I would be suprised if he has a good game tonight.

WOOO, EAGLES TIIIME! We're gonna get stomped, but that's always the case against the Pats, even in pre-season.

If the Eagles get destroyed tonight then they have some serious problems.

Our RB's will be plenty good and I think Housler will have a nice jump in growth this year, he'll be a good TE. Your QB is laughable trash and you don't have WR's at this point. You HOPE that a man coming out of retirement can produce, how comically desperate. Are you really trying to compare WR's? Fitz and Floyd destroy your whole group, thanks for the laughs.

Lulz show me any evidence that your qbs are anywhere near Alex. Compare whatever you want.... Wins, yards, turnovers, 4th quarter comebacks, playoff wins, etc. Alex tops your shitty qbs in every category and he's done it all without fitz! About the only area your qbs beat Alex is salary lololol kolb.

And Floyd looks like shit so far. Crabtree, manningham and moss are all much better. Aj Jenkins has looked better than Floyd and he is our 6th wr!

Your qbs are shit, your line is shit, you have one playmaker and an awful coaching staff. Sounds like a recipe for a top 5 pick my friend!

TheFatOne

Not about the players. Injuries could happen anytime.

Vick is going to take 2-3 serious shots.

Yea this is true, but honestly I feel like the only way Vick gets hit tonight is if he doesn't slide. Other than Jones I don't think the Eagles will have to worry about any pressure for the most part.

squicken

I don't like the fact the Jags are playing in London for 4 straight years, I would rather it only be one or two.

But I understand what Kahn is trying to do, still don't like it though.

When the Rams were going to do the 3 years thing it came out that they would make significantly more money on the game than at home by going overseas. Probably the same in JAX

What sucks is the NFL will probably send over the Steelers or Giants as the "road" team. The Jags or Rams would never build up an English following simply b/c they'll be matched up against a high profile, quality opponent. Fans aren't going to buy hats and jerseys for the team that comes over every year to lose to the elite organizations. I really thought the Rams got played by the league when their first opponent was the Pats, and I'm glad they got out of the other games

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Great to see Spikes out there.. .can't wait to see Hightower, Spikes, and Mayo together. Hopefully Brace and Cunningham show us something tonight.

TheFatOne

Great to see Spikes out there.. .can't wait to see Hightower, Spikes, and Mayo together. Hopefully Brace and Cunningham show us something tonight.

Love the way Spikes plays. Already a nice play from Hightower. I want to see Jones with a speed rush, or a finesse move.

I really want Mallett to get it together, but he hasn't looked very good in playtime or practice since that Jaguars game last year.

He is still young. With some time he may become a serviceable backup, or even trade bait.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Love the way Spikes plays. Already a nice play from Hightower. I want to see Jones with a speed rush, or a finesse move.

He is still young. With some time he may become a serviceable backup, or even trade bait.

On the hightower play, Cunningham applied the pressure.

TheFatOne

Man why keep Woodhead on third downs. Just let Vereen play, and see if he can become the third down back.

They have run more screens in the preseason than O'brien did in 2 years SMH.

This makes me happy though. The last screen didn't work, but it's nice to see the screen game come back.

Top Bottom