• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So, first receivers as db's and now rugby players as db's? Hey, how about drafting some actual db's? I could be a gm in this league.

squicken

jbyqcZQdGWnxxq.jpg

YOLO. Indeed Gronk. Indeed

Nawww bras don't be GAFist ALL OF THEM

Uhh, I fuck chicks hotter than that twice a day. They're 5 or 6's at best.

And let me see dem mafuckin knees. They better not be sharp.

/GAF

I like how GAF always tries to tear down pretty girls but will protect their sacred cows to the death. (and by sacred cows, you know exactly who I mean *cough*
Adele, Christina Hendricks
*cough*)

cajunator

Banned
Apparently we traded Barrett Ruud to the Saints for an undisclosed draft pick

Pretty much the Saints lost all their linebackers in preseason already. Lofton has high ankle sprain, Chamberlain is done with a torn ACL, Hawthorne is hurt. We pretty much have the same guys as last year left and Vilma is suspended for the season. Hopefully Ruud can contribute at all, but he's getting older.

LukeSmith

/GAF

I like how GAF always tries to tear down pretty girls but will protect their sacred cows to the death. (and by sacred cows, you know exactly who I mean *cough*
*cough*)

All three of the girls that Gronk four-way'd throw the spoiler tagged girls you mentioned straight into the pen with the rest of the hogs

/GAF

*cough*)
You my friend understand what a GAFist is

Top Bottom