• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Jtrizzy

Not sure if you guys are aware of this, but if you have a friends DTV login info, you can watch HBO go, and apparently NFL ticket on PS3. I have cable, but I get all of this for free after

ChanHuk

Banned
I was catching up on Breaking Bad. Laura Fraser looks like Alison Brie, or maybe I'm just trying to piss off snes. COME AT ME BROS

A0yZPaYCIAIKcaJ.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Not sure if you guys are aware of this, but if you have a friends DTV login info, you can watch HBO go, and apparently NFL ticket on PS3. I have cable, but I get all of this for free after

Wait what? I have DTV and I don't get NFL ticket for free.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Andy Reid is truly a magician if he can fool people into thinking Foles is good.

In 2 preseason games playing with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd string, he has looked good. Thats something you cant deny. Whether that is from his talent or Reid being a QB guru, is irrelevant.

Things can easily change. And it still only 2 preseason games in. But as it stands right NOW, he is exceeding expectations, and id be comfortable with him playing if (when) Vick goes down in the regular season.

24/38 360 Yards 4 TD's and only 1 INT is not something to chalk up to happenstance

Seanspeed

Banned
Cannon was still a disaster, but Solder was noticably better. Vollmer and mankins still out. Vereens numbers are a little misleading, he played well when in, Bolden sucked, Ridley returned which is a strange sighting. The D line was absolutely dominant tonight... Chandler didn't register a sack, but was winning his matchup. Hightower had a few really nice plays, and Spikes played great. Brace consistently overwhelmed his matchup, and Cunningham was consistently in the QBs face. He layed the hit that took Vick out of the game.

Only bad news out of tonight is Chung goes down, so the injury concern now shifts from Ridley to Chung.
Defense was pretty damn good considering who was out there. Even against Eagles 1st string, we were shutting them down quite a bit and kept their 3rd down coversions to a minimum.

And yea, the running game didn't look good on-paper but that Eagles D had that shit on lock down and they got quite a few gains that looked like sure losses. Cant say Vereen looks anything too special, but I think he'll be adequate.

Dragon

Banned
Wait what? I have DTV and I don't get NFL ticket for free.

Last year you had to pay 50 dollars extra to access Sunday Ticket on the PS3 if you already had it through DirecTV I believe. I think mine's going to autorenew even though I'm in the process of moving and won't have access to it until Sept 15th. So if anyone doesn't want it this year that had it last year I'd make sure to login to your PS3 to deactivate the sub.

Well with all the crap surrounding the Red Sox right now that's not surprising

You have your Maverick avatar back for Tony Scott or because it was 10x better than any Harbaugh?

Defense was pretty damn good considering who was out there. Even against Eagles 1st string, we were shutting them down quite a bit and kept their 3rd down coversions to a minimum.

And yea, the running game didn't look good on-paper but that Eagles D had that shit on lock down and they got quite a few gains that looked like sure losses. Cant say Vereen looks anything too special, but I think he'll be adequate.

The thing is, the Patriots will be able to run efficiently because of their passing offense. I mean Ridley did average five yards a carry last year. He just needs to stop friggin fumbling.

bionic77

Keep the FF talk to another thread. The only Fantasy talk allowed here involves Tom Brady, a pair of UGGs and a bottle of strawberry's and cream lotion from Victoria's Secret.
This is what Tammy and the Patriots can do. Turn otherwise good posters into perverted monsters.

Damn you Tammy! Wasn't it enough what you did to all of us in 2001 and 2004 and now you are turning Ninja into something less masculine than a brony?

I need to watch some Steelers highlights and some pictures of Tebow running without his shirt on to clear my mind...

Milchjon

This is what Tammy and the Patriots can do. Turn otherwise good posters into perverted monsters.

Damn you Tammy! Wasn't it enough what you did to all of us in 2001 and 2004 and now you are turning Ninja into something less masculine than a brony?

I need to watch some Steelers highlights and some pictures of Tebow running without his shirt on to clear my mind...

As often as you refer to Brady as transgendered, I think according to established GAF rules it would be only fair for you to get banned if you ever called Brady "him".

bionic77

As often as you refer to Brady as transgendered, I think according to established GAF rules it would be only fair for you to get banned if you ever called Brady "him".
Well if Brady came out and told us what step he was on in his step to get a prosthetic penis attached to his body courtesy of the Patriots training staff then maybe these mistakes wouldn't happen.

Dragon

Banned
But we can still say he is a loser and a cheater right?

You can call him a cheater all you want, but an Eagles fan calling him a loser is laughable. I know it's hard to get over that SB, because the best player on your team, played on one leg, and snitched on your QB for being a choke artist, but c'mon now. A loser? The guy is 124-35 in his career. 78%. Take that and choke on it!

You can call him a cheater all you want, but an Eagles fan calling him a loser is laughable. I know it's hard to get over that SB, because the best player on your team, played on one leg, and snitched on your QB for being a choke artist, but c'mon now. A loser? The guy is 124-35 in his career. 78%. Take that and choke on it!

I mean he is a loser in the playoffs, 0 SB wins and 2 bad loses. His playoff record without camera help is not very good.

Him? Guy? Wtf?

bionic77

Him? Guy? Wtf?
Yeah this Tammy talk can get confusing really quickly.

Maybe Tammy has won a few more games than the Eagles (with the aid of cheating, defense, special teams, and of course a strong amount of satanic energy) at least their quarterbacks are men with male genitalia. As FMT has done a lot of study in this area he can tell you that even a tiny penis held in very tiny hands > no penis when it comes to ranking quarterbacks.

Top Bottom