• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Trent Dilfer: Patrick Peterson... one of the best corners in the NFL

what the fuck

p.s.

on patrick petersons BEST DAY as a rookie, he looked like an average NFL QB. people are on his dick because of his punt returning. the media are full of fucking idiots though so they just look up his stats and say "zomg 7 TD's! and he's a cb!? incredible!"

K-19

Banned
So i did an other draft this time it seems that the others guys were much more initiate. So i tried to correct some stuff. I took QB first (i was first) and then you'll notice there is not a lot of big top rated player (choose more with stat). I took D in R11, all the 10th goods ones was gone already so i didn't pick it in the 14th round.

R1-1 Aaron Rodgers GB-QB

R2-20 Steven Jackson STL-RB

R3-21 Vincent Jackson TB-WR

R4-40 Michael Turner ATL-RB

R5-41 Jordy Nelson GB-WR

R6-60 Jermichael Finley GB-TE

R7-61 Shonn Greene NYJ-RB

R8-80 Cedric Benson GB-RB

R9-81 Pierre Garcon WAS-WR

R10-100 Michael Bush CHI-RB

R11-101 Seattle Seahawks SEA-DEF

R12-120 Laurent Robinson JAC-WR

R13-121 Andrew Luck IND-QB

R14-140 Dustin Keller NYJ-TE

R15-141 Robbie Gould CHI-K

The K at the end. I think it is better here than the other one. I think (and hope) no ones of my pick has been injuried or are unstable.

squall, it's rorschach!
and god damn adam snyder sucks
Sent him a PM. You should at least know how many people are in it, right? Yeah, not a single Cards fan was excited about that signing.
man, the Cardinals Oline is .. not good. Skelton looked like his leg was bothering him after that hi-low

This is what happens when your OL is already bad to begin with, and then you lose your LT for the season. We have a practice squad guy filling in for him, never played a snap in a real game before, and the RT has a backup guy that won't realistically be the starter but they want to see how he looks before the season starts. Not that it would matter much with garbo at LT.

Kiryu

Sorry but I can't even see Cardinals can beat 49ers or Seahawks in NFCW... Oh gosh their O-line is awful. I can't blame QB but o-line is one who ruin it.

Trent Dilfer: Patrick Peterson... one of the best corners in the NFL

what the fuck

p.s.

on patrick petersons BEST DAY as a rookie, he looked like an average NFL QB. people are on his dick because of his punt returning. the media are full of fucking idiots though so they just look up his stats and say "zomg 7 TD's! and he's a cb!? incredible!"
Yeah the best thing you can say about him last season was that he showed marked improvement the last stretch. I fully believe he'll be a top 3 shutdown corner, eventually but not even kool-aid will have me saying he's a CB stud right now. He will be...he will be.
Can't run block either

Silence, fan of Lambs! You're still the worst team in the division regardless what our offense looks like.

preach on brother!

It will be the greatest irony of all time if Card fans have to say losing Brown dashed our chances of winning anything. How many teams can do anything with a practice squad player at LT, though? Serious question, is there any team in the league that wouldn't be devastated by losing their LT? Oh wait, the Niners don't throw the ball, they just kick FG's guess you guys would be alright.

Both Nick Perry and Jerel Worthy have had their best games today but the last play typifies that they're young and still need to work on their game.

It will be the greatest irony of all time if Card fans have to say losing Brown dashed our chances of winning anything. How many teams can do anything with a practice squad player at LT, though? Serious question, is there any team in the league that wouldn't be devastated by losing their LT? Oh wait, the Niners don't throw the ball, they just kick FG's guess you guys would be alright.

since joe staley (our LT) is vastly overrated i don't think we would be killed with him gone. i think boone can more or less replicate what staley does!

ari

Banned
The niners had a shit schedule last year beating up on the worst division in football and facing a mediocre NFC east. I swear to you, the rams and and sea chicks will give them go in that division.

Niners looking at a 9-7 or lower season. Book it.

The niners had a shit schedule last year beating up on the worst division in football and facing a mediocre NFC east. I swear to you, the rams and and sea chicks will give them go in that division.

wash alex smiths balls bitch the niners were 9-1 by the time we played our 2nd NFC west game last year

The Rams? Seriously just leave forever.

Top Bottom