• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

jakncoke

Banned
The niners had a shit schedule last year beating up on the worst division in football and facing a mediocre NFC east. I swear to you, the rams and and sea chicks will give them go in that division.

Niners looking at a 9-7 or lower season. Book it.

the rams are going goin no where but L fucking A :me

The Rams? Seriously just leave forever.

Is there ANY positives from the offense? How did Beanie look? Beat writers tweeted that his burst looks good and he seems fine. Don't expect anything amazing with the OL in this state. I keep seeing updates on who isn't playing, seems like half the damn team.

It will be the greatest irony of all time if Card fans have to say losing Brown dashed our chances of winning anything. How many teams can do anything with a practice squad player at LT, though? Serious question, is there any team in the league that wouldn't be devastated by losing their LT? Oh wait, the Niners don't throw the ball, they just kick FG's guess you guys would be alright.

The Eagles lost their starting LT this year.

Is there ANY positives from the offense? How did Beanie look? Beat writers tweeted that his burst looks good and he seems fine. Don't expect anything amazing with the OL in this state. I keep seeing updates on who isn't playing, seems like half the damn team.

From the first 3 drives theres been very few positives, Skelton made 1 good throw but Beanie seems to be going at half pace which is to be expected since he's still working himself back from his knee surgery. OL is bleh so far but that's to be expected

From the first 3 drives theres been very few positives, Skelton made 1 good throw but Beanie seems to be going at half pace which is to be expected since he's still working himself back from his knee surgery. OL is bleh so far but that's to be expected

Yeah, just the 22 yarder to King. I read that the first time (the pick) that King slipped and that 'may' have been a big contribution to the pick. Kings first game back like Beanie so not surprised if he's a bit inhibited. OL sounds even worse than I feared.

Somebody on Twitter speculating Welker to the Colts. Don't know how I feel about that, a first rounder would be cool to have (Only have 1 next year!), but I like Wes a lot and dude can still play.

But Bill would probably consider doing it, with Welker in his last year and being 30. But I hope it not true, I don't it to be Seymour all over again.

Somebody on Twitter speculating Welker to the Colts. Don't know how I feel about that, a first rounder would be cool to have (Only have 1 next year!), but I like Wes a lot and dude can still play.

But Bill would probably consider doing it, with Welker in his last year and being 30. But I hope it not true, I don't it to be Seymour all over again.

no way the colts give a 1st fr welker

Vinny Testaverde fan.
AJ Foyt.
YYvCJ.gif

Mrbob

at least alex smith didn't pussy out in the playoffs and pull himself from the game even though he wasn't injured.

that's a bears fan for you though. casting stones at other teams when his own team is fucking trash

We got sabotaged by Caleb Hanie. That won't happen again! It might happen happen to Denver, though!

ari

Banned
at least alex smith didn't pussy out in the playoffs and pull himself from the game even though he wasn't injured.

that's a bears fan for you though. casting stones at other teams when his own team is fucking trash
That's cool, might be a pussy, but he is all around better then smith will ever be. EVER.

Bigger hands, Bigger arm, bigger dick.

Top Bottom