• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Godslay

Banned
Colts going after Wallace? Would make more sense.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

The other player one would immediately think of in terms of a big trade, is Steelers WR Mike Wallace. We shall see on that one...

Bowser

I just joined as Newton Ninja Turtles (damn max character limit, makes much more sense as "Teenage Newton Ninja Turtles").

I just spent the last half hour creating this in Paint and PowerPoint as my team avatar *hangs head in shame*

rVKCy.png

Oh shit...a potential red zone stop for the D??
Goal line stop.

We looked like usual
garbage
on that drive up to the last 3 plays... but I guess it was a short field. What did the first couple drives on defense look like? (I can imagine what the offensive drives looked like from the stats + score)

eznark

Banned
Goal line stop.

We looked like usual
garbage
on that drive up to the last 3 plays... but I guess it was a short field. What did the first couple drives on defense look like? (I can imagine what the offensive drives looked like from the stats + score)

So...2010 form!

MattDoza

Goal line stop.

We looked like usual
garbage

You missed it! We created pressure! A pass rush!

SyNapSe

Colts going after Wallace? Would make more sense.

I hadn't thought about that but it makes sense. I was thinking Wes Welker. It seems they won't sign him long term which lines up with how they do business. They kept trying to acquire more TE's in the off-season and got Brandon Lloyd.

effzee

I hadn't thought about that but it makes sense. I was thinking Wes Welker. It seems they won't sign him long term which lines up with how they do business. They kept trying to acquire more TE's in the off-season and got Brandon Lloyd.

Didn't Welker get a new deal this off season?

Godslay

Banned
That was my first thought but I doubt it. The Jags owner seemed determined to make a stand and trading him away so that he can get a contract extension would be even worse than just giving him one yourself.

If the Colts offered a high pick (assuming 1st, or a 2nd and a lower round), I bet Jags would take it. I very well could be wrong. The pairing of MJD and the Colts didn't make a lot of sense to me either.

I would like to see Wallace with luck, Collie sadly seems like he might be done soon

Luck and Wallace would be an interesting combo.

SyNapSe

can't see Jags game but people have said Gabbert is improved this season

Gabbert 4-8 48 yards
Blackmon 3 rec 45 yards

That'd do it I suppose

O-line can't pass protect for shit but they know how to run block, with Wells and Williams we need a total 180 from the Warner 4 wide days. Power running incoming.

Top Bottom