• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

SyNapSe

uhh wow. That's one of the worst throws I've seen in the league. It could have been a busted route but that could have completed to like 4 titans before a card could have got it.

Levyne

Banned
I've only been paying half attention, but Berman isn't too terrible. Maybe it's because he's paired up with Dilfer, who sucks.

I want Gruden. Now that guy is a football player color commentator.

SyNapSe

That was the kind of play that would have sold kolb. Still, LT ole'd his man to allow instant pressure. You can't expect a guy to make plays like that all the time. They have to be the exception

Sanjuro

Fun Fact: Cam Newton has more passing yards in one season than Kolb's entire four year career.

something...something...black quarterbacks

Afrikan

Oh this is perfect...keep piling in on Dilfer you shit...hopefully this will be enough for th Cards to start Kolb for game one...then when he start sucking again it'll be the same shit over again back and forth with the backup....instead of you, actually trying to move on with some other QB that might be available after final cuts....yes a cut qb from another team might actually do better these two nitwits.

Sanjuro

Ripping Madden always seemed (to me) to be sort of out of love, like ripping Caray. These people are all just fucking mush brained.

Being all national television broadcasts it's really the worst sport in this regard. When I can get it synced correctly, I love listening to Gil Santos for the Patriots games. I would kill for an option to change the audio channels to a radio broadcast on the tube.

Talon

Being all national television broadcasts it's really the worst sport in this regard. When I can get it synced correctly, I love listening to Gil Santos for the Patriots games. I would kill for an option to change the audio channels to a radio broadcast on the tube.
Color commentary overwhelms play-by-play with tv broadcasts. I like Michaels and Collinsworth, but the latter has become a parody with his token excessive praise after every single damn play.

Daryl Johnston is actually really good about staying measured with his comments. Which is of course why Fox stuck that fat fuck Siragusa on that team to fill dead air.

In radio, there's no fear of dead air, strangely enough.

Top Bottom