• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

LJ11

Love me some Spielman. Think the guy's underrated. I like Herbie, but he doesn't add a ton on color commentary for the night game. Also, Mushmouth never shuts up.

"You are looking live at Honeybadger!"

Nick Saban is spectacular everytime he's on a halftime show. He cuts through the bullshit and points out a particular phase of the game or even position group that's making the difference. Also, I get a kick out of how he refuses to make eye contact with the camera. He's an asshole, but he's a hell of a football mind.

Yeah, Saban's great, even his press conferences are good listens.

Rorschach

You're an expert at this. Luckily I don't think I'm going to be able to trump your story.
I've got some good stories... Good outnumber the bad by a lot.

What ever happened with that smelly lady you met on the train?

At least it has a happy ending.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39554995&postcount=10495

Eventually found a new seat, but the damage was done. When I got to my destination, I hit the showers immediately. With the train delay and the deep cleansing, I only got like an hr of sleep that night.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Just caught 10 seconds of the ESPN game. Berman literally went "Player name. Player name. BALL. Titans." in the play by play.

I switched back to baseball.

not sure how many cfl fans out here but just got to say congrats to Calvillo. on his 40th birthday he moves into 2nd place for most touchdown passes thrown in pro football.
do you think he deserves to be placed in the hall of fame (with nflers)?

Big-E

not sure how many cfl fans out here but just got to say congrats to Calvillo. on his 40th birthday he moves into 2nd place for most touchdown passes thrown in pro football.
do you think he deserves to be placed in the hall of fame (with nflers)?

I don't think that there is actually a rule barring this from happening but no one has done it before. Moon is in for his contributions to both leagues though. I also think in Marcus Allen's HOF speech he mentioned something about maybe his brother Damon Allen joining him in the Hall.

Bowser

Wait, if it's an offensive penalty with less than 2 (?) min to go and the offense has no TOs, shouldn't that be a 10 second runoff?

Bowser

Ah, actually I'm wrong. It's on a false start, spike, intentional grounding, or any other penalty that can be interpreted as intentionally making the clock stop.

One of the following six fouls is committed by the offense. Following the runoff, the game clock will resume again once the ball is set. The runoff can also occur if a team declines to use a timeout if it has timeouts remaining.
  • False start
  • Intentional grounding
  • Illegal forward pass beyond the line of scrimmage
  • Throwing a backwards pass out of bounds
  • Spiking or throwing the ball away after a down (unless after a touchdown)
  • Any other intentional act that causes the clock to stop

ari

Banned
I wonder when they will take back those Super Bowl trophies from 02,04, and 05. While we at it, we sould take back every MVP award for baseball....

baseball is such a bogus sport, everyone that was anyone uses roids in this era, such a shit sport, get paid waaaaay too much just to fucking cheat.

Top Bottom