• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Neither can the texans if what we did to them is any indication

It's just pre-season, but really comparing the Texans run D to the Colts run D haha

I guess Alex sucks like our run D if we go by that game.

squicken

So is Bruce Arians a good OC, or does he just fall ass backwards into good QB situations. b/c he isn't even trying to run it. 20 passes already?

SonnyBoy

Just seeing Luck on highlight reels don't do him justice. He looks to be a heckuva QB. The game doesn't look to be too big for him.

Striker

Patricia Trainaþ@Patricia_Traina

Coughlin said Austin was doing well but had a setback, and it has clouded the issue again.

Patricia Trainaþ@Patricia_Traina

Coughlin said it's not clear when Austin can go.
Looks like he may be heading to IR with all the question marks. Shaun Rogers will probably get released with an injury settlement.

Kuhn may be making the team after all. So the depth could be Joesph, Bernard, Thomas, and Kuhn with Canty coming back after he comes off PUP.

squicken

I wonder if this is being taught. That's the second time I've seen a LB hit a QB full speed in the head with his chest while holding his arms up. Saw it yesterday as well. Also seeing more DBs go low on leaping WRs

MechDX

It's just pre-season, but really comparing the Texans run D to the Colts run D haha

I guess Alex sucks like our run D if we go by that game.

Texans run defense is missing JJ Watt and Cody who will both be back week 1. Colts run D is missing....starters that can actually stop the run?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans run defense is missing JJ Watt and Cody who will both be back week 1. Colts run D is missing....starters that can actually stop the run?

Yea I know. I didn't mention the injuries cause FMT would have said it didn't matter and we know it does.

or the below reply lol

Don't you have something to go get banned for?

SrNsV.gif

Godslay

Banned
I know that it's Incarcerated Bob, but if this is true...

Incarcerated Bob ‏@incarceratedbob
**UPDATED NFL NEWS**Source: Broncos once again made contact with Jags about #MJD (Offer could be coming from Denver before Thurs) #IBN #RT

**UPDATED NFL NEWS**Source: (Same source that gave me Manning to Broncos 48Hr's before #MSM ESPN had a clue) states Elway gunning for MJD

@EricD228 Elway getting more serious, could heat up before major cut downs.. Jags still mulling all options & want other teams involved

Drakeon

Why even post Incarcerated Bob?

If it was to indy, it'd have a bit more credence given Jim Irsay's tweets (not that MJD would want to go there mind you).

Godslay

Banned
Why even post Incarcerated Bob?

If it was to indy, it'd have a bit more credence given Jim Irsay's tweets (not that MJD would want to go there mind you).

He's been right on a lot of things. Manning to Denver, VJax, Flynn, Tebow trade to Jets, D'Antoni on his way out, before they happened.

mr2xxx

Banned
Just watched the game and RG3 looked good again. He doesn't make stupid mistakes which is a welcomed relief after Grossman. Should be interesting to see what they have up their sleeves for week 1.

Alfred Morris looking like a stud today, only issue is that you have 4 guys now that could carry the ball since none of them have stood out to be that guy yet. Avoid these guys in fantasy.

cajunator

Banned
I don't think MJD will go to anyone except a contender if he leaves JAX.
He's near the end of his career so definitely not going to a team that just restarted.

SonnyBoy

Just watched the game and RG3 looked good again. He doesn't make stupid mistakes which is a welcomed relief after Grossman. Should be interesting to see what they have up their sleeves for week 1.

Alfred Morris looking like a stud today, only issue is that you have 4 guys now that could carry the ball since none of them have stood out to be that guy yet. Avoid these guys in fantasy.

I'd have to say that Morris has stood out the most. He's a more decisive runner than anyone we have. 1 cut and he's up field. I like HT but he dances too much.

Godslay

Banned
What would Denver give to the Jags?

I'm not sure yet.

I don't think MJD will go to anyone except a contender if he leaves JAX.
He's near the end of his career so definitely not going to a team that just restarted.

He is fairly old (27) for an RB, but the speculation is to front load his contract and limit the years. He's still considerably younger than McGahee, and a huge upgrade. If he's good for 3 years, then I think it would be worth it considering Manning's window is fairly small 3-5 years or less.

Top Bottom