• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
RG3 getting blasted...

icPvzG0m67doK.gif

Ooh, you're watching the Colts' feed? I'm jealous of your 100% less Joe Theisman broadcast.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dont know what that has to do with that play, but if we're going down that road. I'll take a dirty rapist that got 2 ring and 3 sb over someone smart

kickyourascot.jpg

B..b..but the Steelers have both!

I sure hope Myron makes the roster, the high iq shit talking deserves to make a come back.

Sanjuro

Even with the way it all ended, I think Favre->Rodgers belongs into the same discussion with Montana->Young and Manning->Luck.

Manning and Luck have never been on the same team together though. It was the grooming/QB controversy that brought those stories to the spotlight.

squicken

Shanny said they are using this game to focus on certain aspects of the offense and not really doing a full implementation. It's clear they are trying to establish some timing with RG3 and his WRs on the deep stuff. If they are running the Denver offense then they will be more judicious with the downfiled shots.

LJ11

Damn the Redskins D is very aggressive. Wonder if that's just the style or if the don't respect Colts big play ability

Nah, that's how they play, they come off the bus blitzing. Blitzed the shit out of the Bills in the first preseason game. Too bad it didn't work in the regular season meeting.

SonnyBoy

Is Alfred Morris good or is the Indy D making him look good?

Oh and rg3 got a TD. Nice.

Prolly a bit of both. However, Alfred came from a crappy collegiate team and apparently he had to be very decisive with his cuts. Enter the Redskins and our crappy o-line. He doesn't do a bunch of dancing and other bullshit. He makes a cut and falls forward.

So it's a bit of both. He's been running good all preseason.

Top Bottom