• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay
ColtsFans pay hard earned $ 2c their team play,they make the game! So I'll update them as I see fit while protecting sanctity of operations!

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay
If u don't like it buy ur own team and try to make the playoffs 9 seasons n a row n put together 7 straight 12 win seasons n a row as Owner!

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay
U can do all your judgmental chirpin' U want,it's not about subjective opinions...it what you DO n what your track record shows! CHECKMATE!

Fuck yes CHECKMATE BITCHES!
Dudes out of control

Also, Ravens cut Billy Cundiff this morning.

RyNur.gif

squicken

http://www.nothingbutsnowboards.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/durango-mountain-resort-trail-map.jpg[/IG]

Looking better and better.[/QUOTE]

Are you married? Does the cabin have a hot tub? Can you bring hot babes to your cabin? It's not like you can't stream the games while you are there

brentech

Playing Nexus 7 roulette is fun. I went through 4 of them before I called it quits. I can't recommend a device with such horrible build quality. It's a good experience until you realize you bought a defective product.

Care to actually say what kind of issues you had?

I understand pretty much any product can have a bad batch, but even the most negative reviews I read on the device aren't what you're saying.

ChanHuk

Banned
Care to actually say what kind of issues you had?

I understand pretty much any product can have a bad batch, but even the most negative reviews I read on the device aren't what you're saying.

The screen seperates from the body on the left side. It's a pretty common issue as all four of mine had the issue. When you'd press down, it'd literally "click" back into place and then seperates again. It's unacceptable IMO, because theres no real fix.

brentech

The screen seperates from the body on the left side. It's a pretty common issue as all four of mine had the issue. When you'd press down, it'd literally "click" back into place and then seperates again. It's unacceptable IMO, because theres no real fix.
Hrm, visibly not flush and pushed back to the surface? Or pushed from the surface into the device?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
So everyone was wondering who would have the best season out of the three Randy, TO, or Chad. The way this has played out is pretty embarrasing.

squicken

I can snowboard, never really worked on my tricks besides basic stuff. So maybe?

A second rounder for Vontae Davis seems like a lot.

Trade chart says that you slide up a round since you get the guy a year before you give up pick. Still, could be a high pick. It won't be, but that's what people will spin it as

The dolphins might win 2 games this year

Definitely. We really need to come up with something clever for tanking for Barkley

WedgeX

Banned
Rewatching the Lions game. Am really, really glad that the Lions have Stafford. The difference between him and Hill was not really apparent his first two years with how often Stafford was gone, and last year Hill barely saw the field. But now watching Hill trying to get the ball to Megatron and failing...

Stafford to Megatron everyday.

squicken

I still like 'sparkly for Barkley.'

Alternatively, we could us 'you're fucking up the future of the franchise for a guy who's going to be an epic bust.'

Sparkly is a good word. If you have photoshop skills some cool sparkles could be added the infographic every week

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Early in the game. Bradford's a bum, but I can understand how why he gets so flaky. He thinks he has this picked up, but the RT just doesn't block the right man.

iFDy4wghCs3QL.gif
Don't blame the rt for this one, that's on Bradford, 100%. The protection is correct, not sliding to account for the showing mlb. The rt picks up the most immediate threat. Sam has got to 1) realize that the blitzing backer may be coming free because of the formation and blocking scheme and then 2) go to his hot/throw it away/run/anything but stand there. It's a zone blitz that he's had to have seen a hundred times, no excuses.

EDIT: That's a safety showing, not the mlb.

EDIT2: If you have the full screen, I'd be interested to see what the TE does. He should break off his route because his man is the blitzer and be the hot.

Rewatching the Lions game. Am really, really glad that the Lions have Stafford. The difference between him and Hill was not really apparent his first two years with how often Stafford was gone, and last year Hill barely saw the field. But now watching Hill trying to get the ball to Megatron and failing...

Stafford to Megatron everyday.

Hard game to watch, in all honesty. The team looked like garbage the whole first half. Scott Linnehan is the worst run play designing coach in NFL history. I cringed every time i saw Leshoure get the ball because he never had a chance. Maybe it will be remedied in the regular season, but who knows?

Raiders front 7 is serious business, though. Gotta give them credit

squicken

Don't blame the rt for this one, that's on Bradford, 100%. The protection is correct, not sliding to account for the showing mlb. The rt picks up the most immediate threat. Sam has got to 1) realize that the blitzing backer may be coming free because of the formation and blocking scheme and then 2) go to his hot/throw it away/run/anything but stand there. It's a zone blitz that he's had to have seen a hundred times, no excuses.

EDIT: That's a safety showing, not the mlb.

EDIT2: If you have the full screen, I'd be interested to see what the TE does. He should break off his route because his man is the blitzer and be the hot.

Best I can do with broadcast. We'll have to wait until regular season for better views

There's some debate about this. Sam no longer calls protections. Wells/whoever is at C now does. No one goes hot. Rams fans on Twitter think Amendola should have gone hot. I don't think Bradford is expecting a free man. It's 6 on 6. Lee is covering TE initially but starts to cheat late, and Sam is looking the other way.

iwGP98elUZbLl.gif

lol who is that RT

Barry Richardson.

Top Bottom